Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Players are without a doubt hopeless. But Barrett keeps picking Katoa for example... keeps picking elliot. Keeps picking waddell.. he is just as much of an issue
100% but deadset TB has not much cattle to put in. THE JERSEY has to show that we are two players up, go hard and fkn win.

If I’m TB in that dressing room, wow I’ll make the whole team feel like complete worthless rubbish and tell them all they are on notice for their positions because that was disgusting

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kinda agree.
BUT
We win if that brain dead fool named Adam Elliott is not in that team.
Dead set plays for the other team.
Oh it was still bad but Avo at 7 and diettz dummy half is better. There not brilliant but have offered more than earlier games.
Elliot is very disappointing.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
F#$%^ you Alexander. Katoa DID NOT duck into it. You lying piece of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% but deadset TB has not much cattle to put in. THE JERSEY has to show that we are two players up, go hard and fkn win.

If I’m TB in that dressing room, wow I’ll make the whole team feel like complete worthless rubbish and tell them all they are on notice for their positions because that was disgusting
He won't though. He's a soft ****. As you said I would ripping doors down! Just go completely berserk!

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly that was our worst loss of the season. Sure there was progress and sure we got within 2 of a superior Raiders side but so many of these jokers should never ever wear our colours again after the complete lack of character we showed in the final 20. Two things though:

1) This more than any game showed what a massive error in judgement it was for not signing an experienced half like a Marshall. Would he guide us to the top 8? Not even close. But we dont lose that game if we had a half who had an ounce of composure.

2) I said it at the time of the pre-season issues that we should have punted Elliott for the Lichaa's missus indiscretion. His head is not screwed on right at the moment and it shows. He needs to shipped to a different club asap. In a whole bunch of dumb plays, his tackle on the Raiders winger before he caught the ball was the turning point.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett was the one who signed
Corey allan,Cotric,waffel,fan again and
Featherinngton
Not one of the signings are showing anything good
Soooo sad let’s blame pay who had a worse and less talented roster who could at least play with more heart ❤

HFCFINANCE4LIFE

Waterboy
Reaction score
If Elliot put as much attention as sinking beers and slipping his knob into a mates mrs into his decisions on the football field we probably could of got this game.
Unfortunately this game wasn’t wasn’t a one off and been been his drawcard for a few years.
As much a people might disagree the halves looked a lot better, especially for a first run.
Dumb decisions cost us this game.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kinda agree.
BUT
We win if that brain dead fool named Adam Elliott is not in that team.
Dead set plays for the opposition.
They'll never admit it but when the opposition coach is interviewed before playing us he must be thinking "We have a secret weapon - Adam Elliot"

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any idiot who thinks that Ennis even remembers that he was our club captain and has any allegiance to us is not listening to how he feels about tonight. Fuck him. I am 5 long necks in of vailima in and I wanna jab his face. Komo lou kiga!! Ai kae

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
exactly who else!! Katoa has had to play NO other option in the top 30
We've played trex as half-back before. You can play anywhere in any position so long as they have some sort of brains... Katoa has none!

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly that was our worst loss of the season. Sure there was progress and sure we got within 2 of a superior Raiders side but so many of these jokers should never ever wear our colours again after the complete lack of character we showed in the final 20. Two things though:

1) This more than any game showed what a massive error in judgement it was for not signing an experienced half like a Marshall. Would he guide us to the top 8? Not even close. But we dont lose that game if we had a half who had an ounce of composure.

2) I said it at the time of the pre-season issues that we should have punted Elliott for the Lichaa's missus indiscretion. His head is not screwed on right at the moment and it shows. He needs to shipped to a different club asap. In a whole bunch of dumb plays, his tackle on the Raiders winger before he caught the ball was the turning point.
If we had Bunjis we'd have been 20 down not 8