Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure KD maybe because they have until 1 August and are hopeful of a player acquisition and transfer mid season? Plus having got to this point one player added hardly helps us at this point.From the next round we can promote anyone freely.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did you just say we need to bring back Todd Greenturd? You know, the man that gave Des Hasler the reigns of the salary cap that got us into this position. The same man that played politics instead of being an administrator?
Todd Greenberg got us out of a massive hole. He brought in Ennis, J. Morris, Staggs, etc and also put focus back into the juniors and we had a PLAGUE full of talent come through especially in the forwards. (Working together with Kevin Moore)

Todd brought in one of the best coaches (at the time) in Hasler. We made 2 GF's, which we unfortunately lost. Regardless, a pretty damn good feat.

You my friend are ABSOLUTELY WRONG AND OUT OF LINE. Once Castle came in along with Dibby, we started our downhill decline. They were the ones who gave all the power to Hasler and they were the ones "CRUNCHING NUMBERS" and allowing massive back-ended contracts.

Get your facts right

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll just pull you up on one comment too then Pacstar, imo it was a BIG mistake getting Hasler here an EPIC fail..not because of his record as such but because of who he is, a manly **** through and through and someone who was never going to understand or buy into our culture in a million years..and so it proved as he and the cock-up crew in unison slowly proceeded to gangfuck our great club.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im actually excited to see how we look with avo running the show. Hopefully it forces him to get involved more and get the ball in his hands and take the line on.
He did well in the South’s game last year as the dominant half

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Im actually excited to see how we look with avo running the show. Hopefully it forces him to get involved more and get the ball in his hands and take the line on.
Yeah nice me too. We do look better in patches when he touches the ball more throughout games. It's a big chance for him to start proving himself as our no 1 half.

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Raiders got back from Wagga and went straight into a bender lol. They’re all buddies again now and will pump the **** out of us.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Todd Greenberg got us out of a massive hole. He brought in Ennis, J. Morris, Staggs, etc and also put focus back into the juniors and we had a PLAGUE full of talent come through especially in the forwards. (Working together with Kevin Moore)

Todd brought in one of the best coaches (at the time) in Hasler. We made 2 GF's, which we unfortunately lost. Regardless, a pretty damn good feat.

You my friend are ABSOLUTELY WRONG AND OUT OF LINE. Once Castle came in along with Dibby, we started our downhill decline. They were the ones who gave all the power to Hasler and they were the ones "CRUNCHING NUMBERS" and allowing massive back-ended contracts.

Get your facts right
So who were the players that were developed under Hasler? Anybody? And remember who gave the FULL reigns of the salary cap to diabolical Des? Yep Todd Greenturd along with Ray Dib. And that's the facts, Jack! And how many quality players were released that now are still playing well at their new teams?

Greenturd started out with a bang, but it soon turned to crap. He also started the political games instead of concentrating on footy. Overall a grade of F!!!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Get your facts right
Will agree with this

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So who were the players that were developed under Hasler? Anybody? And remember who gave the FULL reigns of the salary cap to diabolical Des? Yep Todd Greenturd along with Ray Dib. And that's the facts, Jack! And how many quality players were released that now are still playing well at their new teams?

Greenturd started out with a bang, but it soon turned to crap. He also started the political games instead of concentrating on footy. Overall a grade of F!!!
He was Very good for us, most of the players let go of quality were under the castle reign
He left in 2013
Tell me what top players Left before 2013 ?
and then tell me players that left after 2013?

I think your massively wrong on this

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was Very good for us, most of the players let go of quality were under the castle reign
He left in 2013
Tell me what top players Left before 2013 ?
and then tell me players that left after 2013?

I think your massively wrong on this
I was talking about how Greenturd gave the full reigns to Des which continued under Castle, so all the players that left under Des are the responsibility of Greenturd!

Reactions: DDR

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was talking about how Greenturd gave the full reigns to Des which continued under Castle, so all the players that left under Des are the responsibility of Greenturd!
Drawing a long bow there mate, all the blow out contracts and big money contracts happened after Greenberg left
All the shit decisions are solely on Hasler and castle

Hasler and castle signing it off
Greenberg not even there then

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He did well in the South’s game last year as the dominant half
Yeah nice me too. We do look better in patches when he touches the ball more throughout games. It's a big chance for him to start proving himself as our no 1 half.
If he was to succeed at 1/2, we will at least have solved 2 of the important spine spots, because baring injuries Burton won't fail. I'm sure also that if he goes well it will lift the rest of the team for the remainder of 2o21.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
After what the Storm did with kicking over us what happened to trying some chip n chase of our own?
Just banging the ball up hasn't worked.
While the Raiders are in a bit of a rut is the time to be confident.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone heard that spray from Stuart last wk after there loss to knights? I have no idea how it got recorded and leaked but he loses his shit...

I'm trying to attach it here but it's saying file is too large. Any ideas how I can upload it on to the forum?
It's insane 1.23 min of yelling n swearing

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Drawing a long bow there mate, all the blow out contracts and big money contracts happened after Greenberg left
All the shit decisions are solely on Hasler and castle

Hasler and castle signing it off
Greenberg not even there then
It's not a long bow. Who gave Des the power? Greenturd did. The buck stops with him & Dib!

Reactions: DDR