Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ricky Stuart must be having headaches for his game plan for this week. Where should he direct his attack?
Avarillo at halfback, Meaney or Hoppa in the centres, Kotao on the wing. Or aim the attack directly at Smith, katao, napa & Co in the middle. With so many options, maybe the raiders will over complex their game plan.
Hopefully, they will be so confused that they will trip over themselves.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dear Sticky,

You have been doing it tough the last month or so with all the losses and whinging pommy wives and stuff.

Please accept our line up this week as an offer to help play your guys back into form.

PS you are welcome.
The BYEdogs will play them back into form. I guarantee it.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty they have named every available player this week. Well at least they can train together this week.

Yesterday it mention on radio dogs and parra may not be able name 21 player without the NRL getting qld govt exemptions and some player to be allowed in player bubble because they play NSW cup

Parra have three players at aren't even join the team until game day because of the covid rules.
Bulldogs pulled 6 out of KOE Cup last week to enter the bubble. Parra didn't. In NSW, the NRL are on Level 3 COVID rules, in QLD, Level 1, so Parra have gambled & won because the game is in QLD, but had QLD gone to level 3 they would have been in hot water.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Win win .. as I say every week.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I usually get the shits at some stage and turn the tv off. Next minute, I'm holed away in the bedroom with the game on my phone. Can't help myself.
Turn the tv off and then refresh the NRL app every 2 minutes to check the score and see if we are still shit lol

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What about when he lets 3-4 try’s in and is run over by seasoned veterans. Will people still be saying bring the kid in :p

I’m all for bringing kids through and change. But you need to be knocking down the door to deserve a chance. Playing under 10 nsw cup games doesn’t make you first grade ready.

If he is picked this week fingers crossed he kills it and it kick starts his career. But I have seen it go the other way far too often. This kid has Bradman best written all over him. Can be a 200 game player. But he isn’t even 20 yet and his defence and defensive reads are not up to nsw cup standards let alone nrl standard.

Last thing we need is to ruin him before he is ready.

The bad thing with our team is we don’t have the depth of talent. We have no decent wingers or backs, no decent hookers or halves. Our strongest 17 is so bad. That the next 17 is no better.

If we had the luxury to let him learn in nsw cup until he is ready that would have been ideal. Instead of bringing him in because we have no one else.
Cant argue with that as you make some very valid points though surely u can see where I am coming from... you talk about learning the trade, well reggies is a different ball game to firsts so surely u can see the merit in giving the kid a looksy so the kid can take something away from his challenges.