Kyle Flanagan Mid-Week Press Conference | Round 10 v Raiders

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score

God this is a hard watch - skip to 2:20. Almost broke down crying when asked about his old man.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

God this is a hard watch - skip to 2:20. Almost broke down crying when asked about his old man.
This shows he's a mentally fragile kid. It also shows that he will play wherever his dad coaches. Happy to be patient with him as the team around him is trash, but club needs to be careful... Are Furner and Sandercock providing value ? Would Shane Flanagan be a good assistant option ?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This shows he's a mentally fragile kid. It also shows that he will play wherever his dad coaches. Happy to be patient with him as the team around him is trash, but club needs to be careful... Are Furner and Sandercock providing value ? Would Shane Flanagan be a good assistant option ?
it shows he is passionate about his performance and the team. Thats the way i see it

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kids obviously rattled. He needs to step away and get his head straight before he can improve. Watching him breakdown a bit shows he's struggling emotionally, I won't kick a bloke while he's down and I hope he can bring something to the team eventually

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To be honest why would the club even put him up for media this week? That’s piss poor from them.
No i think its about making all the players accountable for there performance... I like that they put him up for the interview , cleared the air, and sends a clear message. Many other clubs would have hidden him for weeks.