Religious Discussion Thread

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Never proven to be anything? See you say you’re not anti catholic but all you do is undermine anything about it lol. And you call out people for hating gays who don’t directly say they hate them but here you are doing the same thing just against the Catholic Church. You need to stay consistent with your own standards so you don’t lose credibility and not just your typical atheist
Hacky or I havnt direct said we hate Catholics.

I told you.

Like you dont hate homosexuals. You just hate the act of homosexuality.

I dont hate Catholics. I just hate the acts of being Catholic

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pio's wounds were investigated by doctors who said that his wounds were consistent with caustic acid injury.

I'm not anti-Catholic. I never said I was. I personally think the Church does a lot of good. At one stage I spent a lot of time volunteering for an Anglican Church and a bible camp. And I have many people in my life that are still religious.

But I need to find the facts in everything. I need to know what they evidence supports. I'm not going to find the facts by reading the same book over and over again and ignoring anything that contradicts it.
None of the anti Catholics have explained the 50 years of padre Pio's stigmata, would it not be true that if he continued to mutilate himself those around him would have woken up to it and either exposed him or at abandoned him, I would have, I believe that most sensible people would have also.
You say that your C of E, I've known some Anglicans who live and practice Christianity. I also know some Anglicans who regularly go to their church, but only because they are staunch anti Catholic, I have ascertained that their reason is that they believe that all Catholics are Republicans which is not true.
You should Google EWTN and get the link to Marcus Grodi. you might learn something about people who believe in God and have searched for him.

Things that have made my Catholic Faith unshakeable.
(1) Virtually all Catholics missionaries who went to New lands to preach the Gospel were martyred, I don't believe it was the same for missionaries of the other denominations.
(2) Anti Catholics believe that the Church and its followers are all evil through and through, nothing good in any of them. some post their hate on TK
(3) it is a known fact that in America this currently around 48,000 Protestants Denominations and the number is growing by approx 1000 per year.
The 3 points I've made prove that Satan is alive well and very good at his job.

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No amount of evidence will be enough for the faithless. Why? Coz deep down you want to always deny the truth. Let me guess the miracle of the sun in Fatima, it was just 10’s of thousands people seeing one delusional thing, even the atheists? Lol
You’re 100% right about no amount of evidence will be enough for the faithless. So true. Remember the story about Lazarus.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And thats fine. I am fine with people who have faith.

Look at Assassin. Bloke has faith, believes in God. Most respectful, big hearted person on the kennel. I have never seen him openly call homosexuals abomination or that they have mental illnesses or unnatural.

Then you have the other guys. The arrogant, rude, entitled pricks. The "holier than thou" type.
No one is claiming to be Holy champ

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You’re 100% right about no amount of evidence will be enough for the faithless. So true. Remember the story about Lazarus.
My islamic brother law said the same thing to me.

No amount of "evidence in islam" would make me believe.

Maybe you and him should discuss your evidence.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hacky or I havnt direct said we hate Catholics.

I told you.

Like you dont hate homosexuals. You just hate the act of homosexuality.

I dont hate Catholics. I just hate the acts of being Catholic
That’s not what you’d have been saying though especially hacky hence my point of him contradicting his own standards. Hacky is under the impression we hate the actual human.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And thats fine. I am fine with people who have faith.

Look at Assassin. Bloke has faith, believes in God. Most respectful, big hearted person on the kennel. I have never seen him openly call homosexuals abomination or that they have mental illnesses or unnatural.

Then you have the other guys. The arrogant, rude, entitled pricks. The "holier than thou" type.
Mental illness was in reference to the trannies who believe they’re the opposite gender. Don’t put words into my mouth, I’m very open with my opinions I don’t need you to add lies I don’t hide from what I believe. Yes I believe the act of homosexual sex is an abomination, but the mental illness claim is me always mentioning it about people who need actual help rather than have their mental illness be normalised.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our lady told us, even people that see the face of God, will still turn away and choose hell. It really is sad and worse that people laugh it off, and act like it’s a form of control yet ignore the actual control going on with secular governments on its people lol oh and big tech. Satan’s greatest trick is to be your friend and make you believe he isn’t real, then destroys you. Sort of like a slut gf

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So Catholics for example are delusional but it’s not delusional to think we came from germs off an asteroid?
Twisting the narrative again.

I merely pointed out that the kind is easily manipulated which is why mass delusion is an actual thing.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never proven to be anything? See you say you’re not anti catholic but all you do is undermine anything about it lol. And you call out people for hating gays who don’t directly say they hate them but here you are doing the same thing just against the Catholic Church. You need to stay consistent with your own standards so you don’t lose credibility and not just your typical atheist
So your stance is that if I don't blindly believe a miracle without proof then I'm anti-Catholic?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
None of the anti Catholics have explained the 50 years of padre Pio's stigmata, would it not be true that if he continued to mutilate himself those around him would have woken up to it and either exposed him or at abandoned him, I would have, I believe that most sensible people would have also.
You say that your C of E, I've known some Anglicans who live and practice Christianity. I also know some Anglicans who regularly go to their church, but only because they are staunch anti Catholic, I have ascertained that their reason is that they believe that all Catholics are Republicans which is not true.
You should Google EWTN and get the link to Marcus Grodi. you might learn something about people who believe in God and have searched for him.

Things that have made my Catholic Faith unshakeable.
(1) Virtually all Catholics missionaries who went to New lands to preach the Gospel were martyred, I don't believe it was the same for missionaries of the other denominations.
(2) Anti Catholics believe that the Church and its followers are all evil through and through, nothing good in any of them. some post their hate on TK
(3) it is a known fact that in America this currently around 48,000 Protestants Denominations and the number is growing by approx 1000 per year.
The 3 points I've made prove that Satan is alive well and very good at his job.
Kind of sounds like you're playing the victim. You're trying to suggest that I'm anti-Catholic because I don't believe your miracles without evidence.

That doesn't make me anti-Catholic. It makes me someone who prefers scientific evidence over blind faith.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Try Panoramic on your phone.

But pls warn beforehand so I can look away.
Thanks for the tip WD.. unfortunately miracles cannot be put under that much scrutiny.. Just believe..it’s easier!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm completely open to believe. Provide me evidence God is real and I will believe. I've never been against belief in God. I'm just asking for proof.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mental illness was in reference to the trannies who believe they’re the opposite gender. Don’t put words into my mouth, I’m very open with my opinions I don’t need you to add lies I don’t hide from what I believe. Yes I believe the act of homosexual sex is an abomination, but the mental illness claim is me always mentioning it about people who need actual help rather than have their mental illness be normalised.
Yes. You're right. It was a reference to trans. I cop that on the chin. I apologise.

But. You're still a self righteous, entitled prick *kissemoji*

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s not what you’d have been saying though especially hacky hence my point of him contradicting his own standards. Hacky is under the impression we hate the actual human.
It's kind of on point. Your stance is basically saying that you will accept them if they give up who they are.

It's like me saying that I'll accept Catholics as long as they don't go to Church or pray.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our lady told us, even people that see the face of God, will still turn away and choose hell. It really is sad and worse that people laugh it off, and act like it’s a form of control yet ignore the actual control going on with secular governments on its people lol oh and big tech. Satan’s greatest trick is to be your friend and make you believe he isn’t real, then destroys you. Sort of like a slut gf
I'm a little rusty on my scripture but I remember something about God being so pure that looking on him would blind any person. So how would they see the face of God?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are are called to be evangelist as the Bible states. Look after you’re own soul brother and don’t worry. They persecuted Christ, you think they are not going to persecute you or me? No servant is greater than his master. Rejoice and be glad, for darkness cannot overcome the light. In the end there’s no escape.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm a little rusty on my scripture but I remember something about God being so pure that looking on him would blind any person. So how would they see the face of God?
He also said.

"You shall acknowledge no God but me. . . . You are destroyed, Israel. . . . The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

For a God thats so anti abortion. Thats pretty cray.