Pope Francis says priests cannot bless same-sex unions

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's the same old argument that people used for racism. Convince yourself that it's unnatural so you can believe that you are not actually discriminating. You can still hold your head high in Church believing that you are righteous while belittling other human beings.

A reminder that religion doesn't make you a better person. Only you can make you a better person.
It doesn't matter which way you look at it, it is not natural. Simple.

Yes, you can be a better person without being Christian. We know that, any donkey can tell you that.

The goal of Christianity is salvation not only to be a better person.

Then there is Your definition of a better person maybe different to someone else' definition of a better person.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Incorrect. As I said, there is plenty of research into it

But I'm pretty sure you're going to say that the research was created by Satan.

Feel free to provide the scientific research that backs up your belief.
No human research can take into account peoples thoughts, its just not possible.
Study all of what I wrote, then explain how the other human deviations occur amongst humans. then you will know without the research of the so called experts.
I am sure that these researches were either gay (ie went gay themselves) or were symphyses for there own personal reasons.
As for Satan, do you deny that there has always been and probably always will be a conflict between good and evil.
One hand we have people sacrificing their own life for others, on the other we have people like Bryant at Port Arthur and Tarrant at Christ Church, as well as many others in our own Country wanting to pounce and destroy others who have done them no harm, that's why I believe in both God and Satan.
BTW do you deny that those who have gone down the wrong or (different path perhaps this is the politically correct term), do not look for excuses for their failings.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It doesn't matter which way you look at it, it is not natural. Simple.

Yes, you can be a better person without being Christian. We know that, any donkey can tell you that.

The goal of Christianity is salvation not only to be a better person.

Then there is Your definition of a better person maybe different to someone else' definition of a better person.
It is natural though. Hence why it exists for as long as written history, and animals do it too.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No human research can take into account peoples thoughts, its just not possible.
Study all of what I wrote, then explain how the other human deviations occur amongst humans. then you will know without the research of the so called experts.
I am sure that these researches were either gay (ie went gay themselves) or were symphyses for there own personal reasons.
As for Satan, do you deny that there has always been and probably always will be a conflict between good and evil.
One hand we have people sacrificing their own life for others, on the other we have people like Bryant at Port Arthur and Tarrant at Christ Church, as well as many others in our own Country wanting to pounce and destroy others who have done them no harm, that's why I believe in both God and Satan.
BTW do you deny that those who have gone down the wrong or (different path perhaps this is the politically correct term), do not look for excuses for their failings.
So your general response is, "don't believe science, read the bible"?

Look, I'm not going to tell you where to get your information from. I'm just saying that if you're going to make up bullshit to support your bigotry, then I'm going to point out that it's bullshit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont they last 2 years in the sun without changing...or is that icecream?
Not in the sun, but yeah. That's not really just a McDonald's thing. Most foods high in salt content will survive indefinitely. They won't be edible though.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
[
Not in the sun, but yeah. That's not really just a McDonald's thing. Most foods high in salt content will survive indefinitely. They won't be edible though.
Those pics of years old Big Macs are incredible :grinning:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wrong. Don lemon and leading twitter qween scientists can determine our subconscious and unconscious racisms and many other isms that the individual didn’t even know he had.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So your general response is, "don't believe science, read the bible"?

Look, I'm not going to tell you where to get your information from. I'm just saying that if you're going to make up bullshit to support your bigotry, then I'm going to point out that it's bullshit.
The general opinion is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if so then bullshit is also in the eye of the beholder to.
BTW a bigot is one that hates others for some reason, I can assure that I have never hated anyone, yes a few so called Catholics do hate usually people of other races, but not the church itself, if you don't believe me study it, you will find such writings as the good Samaritan.
I have employed openly gay men and lesbians while it was still taboo in society, in private people can do whatever they like as far as I'm concerned.
BTW normal decent people can disapprove of other peoples actions without actually hating them.
Calling me a bigot proves that you have lost the argument, and your only defence is become offensive yourself.
I believe in real science ie. practical stuff, the science of human behaviour is much more difficult because no 2 humans are alike.
BTW are you gay.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The general opinion is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if so then bullshit is also in the eye of the beholder to.
BTW a bigot is one that hates others for some reason, I can assure that I have never hated anyone, yes a few so called Catholics do hate usually people of other races, but not the church itself, if you don't believe me study it, you will find such writings as the good Samaritan.
I have employed openly gay men and lesbians while it was still taboo in society, in private people can do whatever they like as far as I'm concerned.
BTW normal decent people can disapprove of other peoples actions without actually hating them.
Calling me a bigot proves that you have lost the argument, and your only defence is become offensive yourself.
I believe in real science ie. practical stuff, the science of human behaviour is much more difficult because no 2 humans are alike.
BTW are you gay.
Incorrect again. The definition of bigot is:

"a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group"

It doesn't have to have anything to do with hate. In many cases it's being attached to a belief or opinion that is wrong and not accepted by modern society.

When you militantly stick to the belief that homosexuality is unnatural (again, happens in the animal kingdom) or a mental health issue, or a sexual perversion, or a choice, then you are by definition, a bigot.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if animals do it, it is natural and therefore permissible. I wish I was smart enough to take up this logic

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

"a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group"

It doesn't have to have anything to do with hate. In many cases it's being attached to a belief or opinion that is wrong and not accepted by modern society.
So if something isn’t accepted by modern society it should be condemned as bigotry? I mean modern society at one point was gay sex being completely outlawed. The mental gymnastics always comes to stab you people right in the back

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So if something isn’t accepted by modern society it should be condemned as bigotry? I mean modern society at one point was gay sex being completely outlawed. The mental gymnastics always comes to stab you people right in the back
It's just one factor. You guys still stoning people to death?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

When you militantly stick to the belief that homosexuality is unnatural (again, happens in the animal kingdom) or a mental health issue, or a sexual perversion, or a choice, then you are by definition, a bigot.
Animal Kingdom?
Some animals eat their own poo. So does that mean it’s natural for a human being to do the same?