Are we signing Cheese? We must be crackers!

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't care what position the cheese plays for us. He is better than most of our players in any position including half back. We hardly have any Dogs of war players in our side currently. There are wingers in others sides who run rings around our forwards. I would trade all of our in coming backs for a bunch of first class forwards that can dominate other packs. Then even Lewis would be able to run our attack.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't care what position the cheese plays for us. He is better than most of our players in any position including half back. We hardly have any Dogs of war players in our side currently. There are wingers in others sides who run rings around our forwards. I would trade all of our in coming backs for a bunch of first class forwards that can dominate other packs. Then even Lewis would be able to run our attack.
We have a few decent options at lock....we need props, a proper hooker and quality edge back rowers. Smith won't fill any of the holes which are in most need of plugging.....and if we won't play him at hooker, he won't want to come. He is not a great option at hooker.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Grant started on the weekend.
Just saying! :grimacing:
Either way, he's still good enough for Bellamy to play him time at hooker, and he's better than what the experts on here think he is.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can't wait until he's signed. He's a hooker playing lock 10 kgs over his ideal weight because he's had Cameron Smith, the goat, and Grant, a prodigy, best player to build a club around in the game, ahead of him.. he's been terrific this year and at international level at hooker... he's one of the best characters in the game... If someone's going to inspire this team it's him (as a person and playstyle)...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Either way, he's still good enough for Bellamy to play him time at hooker, and he's better than what the experts on here think he is.
Bellamy played that Smoochie guy at hooker lol.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We have a few decent options at lock....we need props, a proper hooker and quality edge back rowers. Smith won't fill any of the holes which are in most need of plugging.....and if we won't play him at hooker, he won't want to come. He is not a great option at hooker.
If we lose him bc of you, start running! :grinning:

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It depends what type of cheese he would bring to our game. If it is Gouda cheese I say yes, if it’s Emmental Cheese, I say no. We have enough of them already!