Are we signing Cheese? We must be crackers!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This raises another point. What type of cheese is Smith? Are we all assuming that block of cheese is necessarily hard cheese, like a basic cheddar or edam? A wheel of camembert is in fact, a block of cheese that is wheel shaped, so block of cheese could in fact have a soft and gooey interior.

Would your opinion of block of cheese change if block of cheese came out and identified himself as a particular type of block of cheese? Is Parmesan your thing, or are you a Blue Cheese man?
I think he's akin to a block of tasty cheese that has been left to harden in the fridge without cling wrap. Hard as a rock, but he's not really going to give you a gourmet dish.

I like most types of cheeses, if we are speaking in the literal sense. Cheddar, tasty, Camembert, fetta, Swiss, Bocconcini, haloumi ....the list goes on.

In terms of football, a block of tasty would go ok at prop or backrow, but at hooker you'd want pule...or at least white Stilton Gold.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think he's akin to a block of tasty cheese that has been left to harden in the fridge without cling wrap. Hard as a rock, but he's not really going to give you a gourmet dish.

I like most types of cheeses, if we are speaking in the literal sense. Cheddar, tasty, Camembert, fetta, Swiss, Bocconcini, haloumi ....the list goes on.

In terms of football, a block of tasty would go ok at prop or backrow, but at hooker you'd want pule...or at least white Stilton Gold.
I had to look up Pule. Now you have me scratching my head wondering what the relationship between dummy half and balkan donkey milk is... :confused:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah, just by a block of no frills tasty and leave it in the sink.
Isn't that a bit park footballer?

I had thought that perhaps he was something a bit rarer, like maybe a block of Queso de Murcia al Vino (drunken goat cheese).

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we sign Smith he absolutely cannot be our 80min option at hooker... We need to find a kid like Starling who we can have on the bench to replace and shift the Cheese to lock. This would balance our interchange as well as it would give Jackson a spell and stop him hindering our go forward in the middle third for 80mins

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or he might not be as bad as what we think. Maybe Bellamy likes him at hooker, Harry is fit and still isn't starting.

All I'm saying is, he isn't as bad as what TK experts make him out to be, me included.
Grant started on the weekend.
Just saying! :grimacing:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Isn't that a bit park footballer?

I had thought that perhaps he was something a bit rarer, like maybe a block of Queso de Murcia al Vino (drunken goat cheese).
Maybe a tad harsh....but the quality of the cheese depends on where you're playing him.