Are we signing Cheese? We must be crackers!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Clarke goes to the Titans it's because we let him slip through our fingers. No way he would choose them over us given we have the english connection and great signings such as burton and JAC to complement the mighty Elliott and Corey Allan. If we did neglect to chase Clarke it'd a huge blunder.....but I would make Mitch Rein my secondary target.
Rain over Cheese?
No way.
Better off with cracker posters like yourself lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Rain over Cheese?
No way.
Better off with cracker posters like yourself lol
Rein is ggetting old....he'd just be a stop gap until we can have a crack at the true Melbourne prize, Harry Grant.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Let him out. There's bound to be a few birds around.
Bloody cat owners.
I'm gonna start a new thread about that lol
No, he doesn't hunt.....doesn't even chase lizards. Only bugs.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I'm torn tbh, but then if Bellamy thinks he's good enough to start for his team i think he's good enough to be a hooker in ours.
you can get away with an avg hooker at a top team. It gets masked. You cant at a struggling team. It gets exemplified

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can see it now, he signs with us & has a few bad games, TK will rip into him saying why did we sign him.
Agree we need someone like daryl clark...smith for 700k plus....seriously he may look good atcthe storm but not in our system....too slow! And cantvpkay for 80 minutes

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nothing but love for ya, but you're fucking high if you think we have a remote chance of Grant
I dream big

Reasons we can get Grant:

a) All great players need to test themselves at some point by trying to elevate a struggling team.
b) He'd already be rocking a woody at the prospect of playing with a spine that includes Burton and Corey Allan.
c) Good kebab shops around Belmore
d) Munster is a fuckwit
e)He's besties with JAC
f) Once you get a taste of western Sydney life, you could never be happy in Melbourne
g) He's secretly scared of Bellamy

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you can get away with an avg hooker at a top team. It gets masked. You cant at a struggling team. It gets exemplified
Or he might not be as bad as what we think. Maybe Bellamy likes him at hooker, Harry is fit and still isn't starting.

All I'm saying is, he isn't as bad as what TK experts make him out to be, me included.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Interesting question.... i suppose it all depends on a person's preferred cheese density. Personally, I like my cracker cheese sliced nice and thin, but some people serve it in thicker blocks. In any case, it's a no from me on Smith. You'd get quicker service from a 16-year-old KFC trainee.
This raises another point. What type of cheese is Smith? Are we all assuming that block of cheese is necessarily hard cheese, like a basic cheddar or edam? A wheel of camembert is in fact, a block of cheese that is wheel shaped, so block of cheese could in fact have a soft and gooey interior.

Would your opinion of block of cheese change if block of cheese came out and identified himself as a particular type of block of cheese? Is Parmesan your thing, or are you a Blue Cheese man?