Kennel Established
Reaction score
32-20 kick to come Mountys winning

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why didnt Lewis let it go out? Looked close?

Reactions: ATT

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think a formal complaint about the one sided bias commentary is needed.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well done guys.

Lewis stands out in reserves but not sure if he is the answer in fg....may be worth a try just about sums it up.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Schoup was walking although limping with iced leg at completion of game. If it’s his quad I’d suggest a cork. Prior to that was playing with aggression

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis does a lot the calling but he’s in my opinion not the answer we need In first grade. Ran on the last a lot when a kick would been better. He seems sluggish in my opionion not many them are ready for first. The center down some tough carry’s. Apart from that they lack speed they ran the length the field twice. And refs same as first seemed against us they through more than 5 forward passes. And they got a couple six again. Some parra players there watching no dogs which was disappointing

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis does a lot the calling but he’s in my opinion not the answer we need In first grade. Ran on the last a lot when a kick would been better. He seems sluggish in my opionion not many them are ready for first. The center down some tough carry’s. Apart from that they lack speed they ran the length the field twice. And refs same as first seemed against us they through more than 5 forward passes. And they got a couple six again. Some parra players there watching no dogs which was disappointing
And Flanno is fantastic!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think a formal complaint about the one sided bias commentary is needed.
I know you’re only joking but surely the league can do better than those two.
Its not like volunteer work is it.
There was no hiding how much they hated us,complete joke

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And Flanno is fantastic!
I don’t believe I said Flannigan is the answer. But change for change sake because we panicked doesn’t fox it. What it does is dents confidence. My opionion is Burton will help. But we need some aggressive running and defensive forwards or no matter what half we have we won’t improve

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
that was Katie brown from sen radio, she works for parramatta media
No wonder but geez no excuse for that performance. There's TWO teams out there spilling blood for a win and league fans in general who expect an unbiased and professional call.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don’t believe I said Flannigan is the answer. But change for change sake because we panicked doesn’t fox it. What it does is dents confidence. My opionion is Burton will help. But we need some aggressive running and defensive forwards or no matter what half we have we won’t improve
The other point is unless Lewis is in Baz' plans for next year...kinda ...whats the point in using him?

We want some wins but will he be enough of an improvement to get us wins?

6 of one and half a dozen the other with the 2 of them underperformers :(

I dunno..but Baz better be gettin' some better performances pretty soon out of all of them.

No one stood out in Mounties really.
Stimson and Wakeham so so.

Reactions: ATT