News Jack De Bellend Megathread

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looking at cheerleaders, How very well dare he ! Cheerleaders have a job to do ,they aren’t there for men to look at . Was it even consensual looking ? Probably not. Probably part of his M.O. He must be guilty.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
By the time they reach a verdict he will be retired.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two things:

1. What kind of guys really do sloppy seconds?
2. What kind of guys really want to fuck a woman who is upset?

A couple of footy players could easily find a woman of their own who will willingly have sex with them, surely?
Maybe they did just that and now she feels different about it who knows?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe they did just that and now she feels different about it who knows?
Apparently she was at d club after and dancing with the guys and posing for photos.

im sorry but if you are doing that then theres no way you can prove beyond doubt what he did. It is ridiculous. Am i wring in thinking this is a classic case of buyers remorse and the femimist movement is trying to blur that line?

If buyers remorse is rape then im f*cked from all the times i told a girl i was a pilot, Kamahls son, furniture millionaire, sports agent etc and they found out it isnt true and some coins in their purse were gone as I fled home the next morning via a cafe.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The police will need to lay different fresh charges and falsify some evidence, They couldn’t jag a guilty result with an unlimited budget and legal team. Trial by media was their best hope, It’s a lot harder in a court room where actual credible evidence is required.

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just can’t believe these footy partners stay with these grubs,seriously is your self esteem so low

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently she was at d club after and dancing with the guys and posing for photos.

im sorry but if you are doing that then theres no way you can prove beyond doubt what he did. It is ridiculous. Am i wring in thinking this is a classic case of buyers remorse and the femimist movement is trying to blur that line?

If buyers remorse is rape then im f*cked from all the times i told a girl i was a pilot, Kamahls son, furniture millionaire, sports agent etc and they found out it isnt true and some coins in their purse were gone as I fled home the next morning via a cafe.
A ignorant comment re De Belin
You have zero knowledge of where the truth lays.

The defence first witness got blown out of the water.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

She left asap after, when they lined up to attend the next club.
The tuk tuk driver confirmed beforehand that she was not expecting to visit Debellens cousins flat and said F#that or similar.

Find out the basic facts before you make another dumb false comment.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I just can’t believe these footy partners stay with these grubs,seriously is your self esteem so low
Women are too compliant and think about their children foremost if they have them :(

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score

if the outcome is to be determined on he said, she said
Did you expect anything else from this poster?
the member you quoted has implied in multiple posts that Donald Trump is a pedophile and displayed a picture of Trump with his daughter sitting on his lap. so please enough of the high morality.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

the member you quoted has implied in multiple posts that Donald Trump is a pedophile and displayed a picture of Trump with his daughter sitting on his lap. so please enough of the high morality.
If you are referring to me re Trump....that picture was as a balance to the continual Pedo Joe accusations and providing evidence that Trump had plenty to answer for himself.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Most cases are he said she said, in fact the vast majority hence why guilty verdicts from the jury are difficult.

However in this case there are two defendants
There may be communication between the two that police have intercepted.
Or conflicting stories from the defendants.
I see the "witness" from the nightclub who said she came up to him and told him she "wanted to get with De Belin" got blown out of the water as a liar.
Then said he may have dreamed it.
What the fuck???
Sounds like De Belin and his mates are a never ending conga line of dickheads.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Most cases are he said she said, in fact the vast majority hence why guilty verdicts from the jury are difficult.

However in this case there are two defendants
There may be communication between the two that police have intercepted.
Or conflicting stories from the defendants.
I see the "witness" from the nightclub who said she came up to him and told him she "wanted to get with De Belin" got blown out of the water as a liar.
Then said he may have dreamed it.
What the fuck???
Sounds like De Belin and his mates are a never ending conga line of dickheads.
And the teacher mate who lives at Debellins cousins unit has changed his story as well.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

I dont, thats exactly it!

I dont, you dont, bam! cant convivct.
you need to be reasonably sure to convict for something this serious. Can anyone here be?
if so, tell us.