Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Toby Rudolph

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly can't see it happening, Burts wants the 7 jersey. Can't see Reynolds moving to 6, even though I would accommodate Burts before the walking headjob.
Didn’t know that mate, with his running game, seems an ideal 5/8.

Flanagan looks anything but a 5/8 so will be interesting to see what the plan is there?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I havnt watched him play at all, but 125m average per match isnt exactly amazing output over 69 mins.
Like I said earlier at least 2 of him bigger minute games he was out on an edge the whole game due to injures/HIA's.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok but Rudolph has made 200 tackles in 6 games - average of 33 per game, along with average 130 metres per game

Ogden and Napa COMBINED have made a TOTAL of 243 tackles with average of 40 per game and average gain of 154 metres lol what a joke

Fuck off with your efficiency.
Matt Duffy,tody rudolf,Nathan brown and Brandon Smith,throw in Carr and Burton and I'll be horny with that

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s better output than our forwards are giving. Also factor in things like quick play the balls. PCM offloads effective tackles.
Thompson and when Renouf starts produce similar but in less minutes. He's definitely a step in the right direction (if the price is right) and will get better, but he isn't a top tier forward and I can't help but think some people are thinking that like they always do with potential signings.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thompson and when Renouf starts produce similar but in minutes. He's definitely a step in the right direction (if the price is right) and will get better, but he isn't a top tier forward and I can't help but think some people are thinking that like they always do with potential signings.
Exactly... If we are to get Rudolf and start him with Thompson then we need an elite starting lock not Jackson...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharks won’t let him go , we won’t be that lucky as luck hasn’t had it lol..!!!

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id love him but unless we make an offer he cant refuse, can see him staying at Sharks unfortunately

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
If it means getting rid of Napa, give him a mill.