News Barrett meet with Naden

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll take your word for it sleuth, you’re generally on the mark with all the contacts and inside information available to you. Thanks for the reply.
You’re welcome. I’m very good at getting the bottom line.
I hane this OCD thing where I’m constantly thinking about players salaries and remember everything I read about it. Salary cap management is some odd passion of mine.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh no I wouldn't dream of it. We need to support struggling clubs in hard times.

Seriously though if he's not careful no one will have him.
I hated it when we signed him and hate it even more now. He is just way too undisciplined and doesn't have the workrate or quality to ever be a starter. The reality of the situation is that he's a benchy and shouldn't be on more than 170k.

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hated it when we signed him and hate it even more now. He is just way too undisciplined and doesn't have the workrate or quality to ever be a starter. The reality of the situation is that he's a benchy and shouldn't be on more than 170k.
I agree.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Plot twist from yo boi Nasheed.
Maybe he’s a second rower at heart?
He’s super quick, agile,bigg and can run hard. He can be like that Condom guy that ruined us on our line over the weekend.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plot twist from yo boi Nasheed.
Maybe he’s a second rower at heart?
He’s super quick, agile,bigg and can run hard. He can be like that Condom guy that ruined us on our line over the weekend.
Our own Body Cordner or Angus Crichton even ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Our own Body Cordner or Angus Crichton even ?
If we didn’t say ‘fuck we need 8 second rowers in our 30 man squad in case 5 go down’ pre season we could have experimented with this a bit more. I think there is legs to the idea.
But what do I know, just a Lebbo cash in hand lawyer posting from his friends Granville basement,

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also if it was ten years ago when size ruled I’d have considered him in the centres.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we didn’t say ‘fuck we need 8 second rowers in our 30 man squad in case 5 go down’ pre season we could have experimented with this a bit more. I think there is legs to the idea.
But what do I know, just a Lebbo cash in hand lawyer posting from his friends Granville basement,
You’re far too humble .. instead of sitting with kings where you belong you’ve chosen to instead give your time to the worthless and needy.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon if Hetho can curb some of the dumb stuff he could end up a SOO player. He reminds e a little of MG who was always in the shit, plays with energy and aggression and can offload.
Gus Gould agrees with you Baz rates him very highly, also did say he is dumb so Beasty is right about one thing :laughing: Hot and cold so far and the suspension is fukd but I have far from given up on him....

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Well unlike Burton we didn't pick Naden this week even though Momirovski will be suspended. I'd say we'd send him gift wrapped.
Where do u rate Naden right now out of all your current backs?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Renouf is clear, if you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you. Higher workrate, more disciplined, higher quality, etc. No contest.
And PLAYS DIRECT