Opinion What happens if we don’t beat Cowboys?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to see an improved commitment in defence and more points than last week. result not the most important thing.

if we score more points than last weeks 18, with an improvement in defence we should go close to winning. Depends on whether the cows are also continuing to improve.

They just need to worry about themselves tighten up the middle and goal line defence.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All I'm interested in seeing and the only reason I continue to watch, is because I want to see improvement.. even if it's only miniscule improvements I'll be content..

But so far all I've seen is deterioration ..

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely you've heard of falling of a ladder? well we are just falling off the bottom rung!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think winning is the main concern.

we need to play some good footy and defend well. If we don’t do that winning or losing is irrelevant in terms of progress. We can both play like crap and win by 2 points, which won’t mean anything the following week when we get pumped by 40 again.
Absolutely, It’s an opportunity for TB to trial the year with players and schemes ahead of 2022 and to get the media off his back via the presser which admittedly he has tried to do by indicating it’s not about wins but incremental improvement. The media scavengers keep at it though harping our losses but Trent will have to keep setting it straight on “trusting the process”.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is still a spot for matt burton, once Edwards is back from injury, i think penrith will release him. There could be a player swap depending on who gets injured especially there forwards. Sharks are under pressure atm with Morris parting ways, there could be players leaving. I personally will give Lachlan lewis to Brisbane and get Milford at Fullback.
He needs change and think he can be good buy at the right price.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
In Townsville and our commitment & attitude has been terrible the first 5 games.

I honestly can't see a win.

Hopefully.....but nah.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All I have ever said we won’t win a game this season

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not much we miss out on 2 points thats about it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We miss the 2 points but that seems to over simplify it.

At this stage of proceedings it would feel like we lost the last chance to win a game due to the opposition being as inept as us.

They probably aren't.

And then after TK and our FB sites meltdowns, we will then go onto Plan B and hope and pray we improve as the season unfolds and win a few games towards the back end of the season.

And all the while await. with unbridled hope, that we sign more great players for 2022 and we get onboard again for Top 8 :grinning:

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is still a spot for matt burton, once Edwards is back from injury, i think penrith will release him. There could be a player swap depending on who gets injured especially there forwards. Sharks are under pressure atm with Morris parting ways, there could be players leaving. I personally will give Lachlan lewis to Brisbane and get Milford at Fullback.
He needs change and think he can be good buy at the right price.
Rubbish re: Burt and Milf

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t want to be negative but, This game is massive in terms of playing a team on a similar level albeit they got their first win last week.... but if we fail to win this one, where do we go from that point?
We keep working.