Opinion What happens if we don’t beat Cowboys?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t want to be negative but, This game is massive in terms of playing a team on a similar level albeit they got their first win last week.... but if we fail to win this one, where do we go from that point?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nothing changes, but this is our best chance to get 1 win this season. We're not even favourites in this game (and against any team we play). I think we have to improve as the season goes on, but this is where we're now unfortunately. It's sad times.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think winning is the main concern.

we need to play some good footy and defend well. If we don’t do that winning or losing is irrelevant in terms of progress. We can both play like crap and win by 2 points, which won’t mean anything the following week when we get pumped by 40 again.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
and Alzz will be leading the fooking charge :laughing:
If Baz keeps making stupid decisions which cost the team and we still give up 30 plus because lazy players like Napa and Katoa play when they shouldn't, then I might have to join in soon enough!

I'm a patient and reasonable person but one thing I can't stand is a lack of effort or passion from our players. And we have several in the team who are cancerous to the rest of the team that still play big roles for some bizarre reason.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also won't be patient forever(however still don't think i'll carry on like some here will and already are)and agree the Napa and Katoa even Hoppa decisions are strange/frustrating but also surmise we have not many better options(maybe Ava should be promoted asap?).
So this week hopefully KAT and NAP have the least minutes possible as for Hoppa unless Lewis is right to play i don't see one option to replace him? and if we do who will we have fill in his centre spot Avo?
I'm not selling our shit up the river just yet am half confident we find a way this week, will take some balls so not guaranteed on form to date.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we don't win this week, we as fans get the shit's a little more. Not much we can really do about it except hope that we turn things round at some point and play like a competitive team by the end of the season. If we're still not looking like winning often by seasons end we'll hopefully at least see some youngsters staking claims for the future.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Knowing where we are at I'd be content in being competitive and scoring 4 tries -that be nice .
Who knows what happens then.