News ‘I want to help their young fellas’: No backing down for Addo-Carr about Dogs switch

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like the kid, looked really focused when he came back from that long suspension. We need these Canterbury juniors in our team. Okunbor, Topine and Averillo are dogs juniors they will play for the jersey.
We cant afford to be missing any of our players when our squad is so bog average. RFM would be making a big difference too. Meaney also. Hell, even JMK would benefit the team more then Katoa.
We are really in a hole.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A lot on here might disagree but we’re missing Okunbor badly. I just like a big body on the wing and he makes a lot of meters. Both Cotric and Allen have not shown me anything so far to suggest they are better than Okunbor. Plus not sure why we bought Allen and let go of R.Smith. Again our problem of buying like for like players just keeps us in a hole.
Yeah thats all we need more trys scored against us!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the kid, looked really focused when he came back from that long suspension. We need these Canterbury juniors in our team. Okunbor, Topine and Averillo are dogs juniors they will play for the jersey.
I agree his form was not too shabby considering that long hiatus in the dog house.
He looked safe along with some stiff defence and good runs out of our danger zone.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree his form was not too shabby considering that long hiatus in the dog house.
He looked safe along with some stiff defence and good runs out of our danger zone.
Have a look at the South’s game last year in round 19. He got our sets off to some great starts and set up 3 tries from kicks.

He is first winger picked in my side. Apart from Thompson our middle forwards have no punch. Okonbur can at least give them a chance to take a hit up with a bit of momentum in the set.

Plus he is a good target in the air

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No disrespect intended towards your comment.
I noticed in the second half the other day he was acknowledging our supporters a few times with a laugh or wave.
He will definitely be a fan favourite and rightly so.
Yeah saw that. Went over at full time for a laugh with supporters in the crowd.

He will be huge for us.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We cant afford to be missing any of our players when our squad is so bog average. RFM would be making a big difference too. Meaney also. Hell, even JMK would benefit the team more then Katoa.
We are really in a hole.
Yeah a lot om here forget about some pretty good players weve had out, not champions but better than what we are playing

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah a lot om here forget about some pretty good players weve had out, not champions but better than what we are playing
Absolutely. The only way qe were going to be competitive this year was if we remained injury free. That clearly hasnt happened.