2021 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think he will end up at Wigan Warriors under Adrian Lam if Jackson Hastings returns to NRL
He would carve up over there and get huge money. He should do that for his own sanity more than anything. He cops a tonne of criticism and rightly so but it would have to take it's toll mentally eventually and it looks like it did with Milford years ago.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Latrell 1 point FG is more than our teams total in the last 3 weeks

Let that sink in

FML

GTOWN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who would watch that... I hate AFL, but watched the swans game from half time because it was a close game... made it interesting even though I don’t care who won...

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When all what people are talking about is a field goal just before half time from the whole game, you know the game has a problem.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Broncos forward Alex Glenn is facing a fine after being issued a dangerous contact charge following a review of Thursday's match against South Sydney.

The grade one charge means that unless Glenn is successful at the NRL judiciary he is facing a fine of $1700 (early guilty plea) or $2250 (guilty at panel).

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another fine one sided product delivered to the mugs courtesty of the laughable nrl yawn
I heard V'landys on the radio this morning in complete denial even suggesting that there are less 6 agains than last year and less injurys.. Was a good appointment before Covid but is showing his lack of footy touch badly with many of his latest calls..

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard V'landys on the radio this morning in complete denial even suggesting that there are less 6 agains than last year and less injurys.. Was a good appointment before Covid but is showing his lack of footy touch badly with many of his latest calls..
I want to see a contest not a one sided slaughter

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want to see a contest not a one sided slaughter
I am still doing a little digging but this year we are seeing an average of 52.5 penalty's per round as apposed to 75.5 penalty's per round in 2020. interestingly the NRL don't share stoppage times per game in any stats. I will bet that the stoppage time is far less which in turn is creating more fatigue. They also don't publish how many 6 again's (I wonder why..) per game, at least not anywhere I can see.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching most games the last few rounds it's clear that there are 3 comps within 1 and that those in first grade get all the 50-50 calls from the refs and those in 3rd grade are treated like they are learning the game from refs.

1st grade - Panthers, roosters, Rabbitohs, storm, eels, raiders

2nd grade - sharks, knights, tigers, titans, warriors, dragons

3rd grade - Broncos, Bulldogs, sea Eagles, cowboys

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They also don't publish how many 6 again's (I wonder why..) per game, at least not anywhere I can see.
They're on the match stats when you look it at game by game. Under team stats and in the negative play section, you will see penalties conceded and ruck infringements which is 6 agains