News THOMPSON SET FOR RETURN

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We really need Thompson to be a quality to elite prop in the NRL (due to what he's on/pay packet). If he's able to show that this season it's a positive sign moving forward. On the flip side if he's average/"do the job" we're going to be in a lot of trouble. I'm excited to see how he goes, but also a bit nervous.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yep, improvement up against a big hurdle this week..then beat the cows next week and win two more by round 10 :hushed:

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We really need Thompson to be a quality to elite prop in the NRL (due to what he's on/pay packet). If he's able to show that this season it's a positive sign moving forward. On the flip side if he's average/"do the job" we're going to be in a lot of trouble. I'm excited to see how he goes, but also a bit nervous.
Totally agree and I reckon he showed enough towards the back end of the year to give us hope. He has leg speed which is so crucial in the modern game for middle forwards.

He came out here after 3 months in quarantine and even though he wasn’t great he wasn’t shit either.

I just hope his sunburn is ok. That shit hurts

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He couldn't have had a more disrupted start to his career with us. The suspension was on him but covid/no preseason/isolation training/playing under two coaches fucked with his momentum..

We need him to show why he was so highly recruited by other clubs and string some games together. I'm excited to see what he can do as he showed glimpses of some serious talent last year. He just needs to put it all together.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can get 2 solid props that make some metres and get a quick play the ball he will be so much more effective. It’s a bit hard at the moment when he’s the only real prop we have. Teams can target him all day