News Matt Burton Walking Into Dogs Breakfast

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Be assured, Burton will be here next year unless the club releases him from his contract and if that happens ( it wont ) They should all be sacked !!!
Be optimistic :grinning: I can report that a newly reformed alliance with an influential figure has led that person to call reporters from The Daily Tellacrap asking them to ease off The Bulldogs !
It might sound good but to me it sounds as if the Bulldogs have suddenly become protected species :tearsofjoy: LOL
Rupert Murdoch??
You mean after he got the NBN dumbed down he’s now telling his guys to back off the Doggies?
Man he’s good :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just got sent this. You’ve got fuckheads like “Clarkey” putting his 2 cents in. Like honestly do these people want the bulldogs to just be shit forever? The game will die without big supporter clubs like the dogs having a keen interest in the game. @Oldpanther I think he needs another one of your roastings mate
View attachment 22890
He’s just a young bloke that has an opinion... nothing more.. certainly no expert.

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just got sent this. You’ve got fuckheads like “Clarkey” putting his 2 cents in. Like honestly do these people want the bulldogs to just be shit forever? The game will die without big supporter clubs like the dogs having a keen interest in the game. @Oldpanther I think he needs another one of your roastings mate
View attachment 22890
He can get f*cked talking about clubs like that. It's signings like Burton, Cotric and JAC that attract more talent or allow your juniors to contribute.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He can get f*cked talking about clubs like that. It's signings like Burton, Cotric and JAC that attract more talent or allow your juniors to contribute.
I just blocked him just then. Its like everyone wants us to keep failing and continue to kick us while we are down. Half of our duds won't be at the club next year and at least we have a future.

At least you are one of the few decent fans who wouldn't wish failure on a struggling club like ours.

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just blocked him just then. Its like everyone wants us to keep failing and continue to kick us while we are down. Half of our duds won't be at the club next year and at least we have a future.

At least you are one of the few decent fans who wouldn't wish failure on a struggling club like ours.
I want everyone to be as good as we are right now. Imagine the standard of games all weekend!

I think you need to rip into him again mate
Yeah maybe. Surely a guy with 100k followers or whatever it is has dogs fans following him. Our game is too good for him.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A specific viewpoint on this "journalism", notice the assumption it relies on, that individuals in society should be motivated by potential for easy outcomes. Any player who turns down the Dogs purely because it presents a bigger challenge than joining some other teams at the moment are not worth shedding any tears over. Let's have those players who want to be part of what is absolutely a big challenge, but who believe that they can be part of turning it around and returning the Dogs to levels achieved in the 80s with Turv and Baa and other players who cemented their names in club lore.

Facing down challenges is ultimately far more rewarding than coasting to victory, those who can do it demonstrate true character. The fact the person who wrote this rubbish is assuming motivation contrary to this on the part of Burton (or anyone) is potentially an indicator of the level of their own character. Projection and all that...

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I commented on his post saying did you like it when DCE backflipped at the time ? He's a dick

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been saying this for weeks and I got it basically straight from Burts.
There's no doubting that the kid has had a good upbringing..

From the start it just sounded like a guess..

That's what most of the journalism is these days.. an educated guess.. and every now and then the guess becomes fact..

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There's no doubting that the kid has had a good upbringing..

From the start it just sounded like a guess..

That's what most of the journalism is these days.. an educated guess.. and every now and then the guess becomes fact..
Easy drama because you lost a few games and the Adam Reynolds story can only be done so many times a day.