Premium Member
Reaction score

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Party @Scoooby

Will be interesting to see the prices over the next few weeks pre covid 5 carries done aus to nz regularly.
Latam and Emirates are kinda knocked out of that, just leaves air nz ,virgin, jetstar and Qantas. The demand will be through the roof
Will see how it goes, you just let me know when your arrive in NZ , or have decided your coming to our beautiful slice of paradise :tonguewink: Will see you Then brother.!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Aye virgin ain't budgin to Oct 31st now Qantas ,jetstar and air nz , it will be pricey a year ago round trip $300 it will be double
Love the VA spin that it’s a strategic move. They are barely keeping their heads above water domestically...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Brazil, Mexico, India not surprisingly are in some shit
Was talking to an Indian colleague last night.
In his city alone it’s 10k+ new infections DAILY.
Licorice. They’re in all sorts. :(.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was talking to an Indian colleague last night.
In his city alone it’s 10k+ new infections DAILY.
Licorice. They’re in all sorts. :(.
They were my 3 countries i said at the start of covid will get hammered, India held on for a bit .Brazil is just going to fall apart, just goes to show without an even distribution of vaccine its just going to be endless.
Then you have those Chinese fucks who need to be held accountable for their fuck up

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They were my 3 countries i said at the start of covid will get hammered, India held on for a bit .Brazil is just going to fall apart, just goes to show without an even distribution of vaccine its just going to be endless.
Then you have those Chinese fucks who need to be held accountable for their fuck up
All large countries with a good proportion of the population in lower classes / less educated etc. Brazil has a particularly poor public health system which makes it worse (much of it due to corruption). India and China’s health systems are first world by comparison. I got sick in India 15 years ago and was very reluctant to go to hospital - but the insurance company only sends foreigners to selected vetted facilities. I can’t see any ‘accountability’ on China for this, even though it’s completely deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.