Best Designed Jersey of all Time

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
The stitching on my 2012 CCC jersey has turned a weird purple colour. Anyone else?

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The stitching on my 2012 CCC jersey has turned a weird purple colour. Anyone else?
Yeah mine too mate, I always put it down as some sick joke the world was playing on me cause those purple fuckers beat us that year. Glad to see I wasn't the only on though. :tearsofjoy:

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 06 design was nice too I had a players cut 07 jersey was a nice jersey too I love the 02-04 one cause we were unbelievably good in it too

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Definitely the Hyundai era jerseys. Perfect colour, the logo was beautiful and the balance of the V etc.. I have a couple of them and always wear them to games.

More recently I liked the Nike jerseys and Stardome (not the 98 one with the huge sponsor) jersey with Cenovis on the sleeves in 99/2000 i think it was. Those jerseys were breathable and looked good. But our logo had changed then..

Since then the Jaycar era jerseys were the best and that heritage hooped jersey looked great.. For the past ten plus years our merchandise, jerseys and suppliers have been pretty crap and the alternate jerseys they design are putrid.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Nike is making the Sydney swans afl jerseys this year. I wonder if they would do nrl ones again? Would be interesting to see what they could come up with 20 years later

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
CCC had the best range of jerseys for us IMO -

I have always wondered how our kits would look if Adidas were making them -

Agree. They were schmick :grinning:

I've always wanted Nike.
AND for them to be our major sponsors...to rebuild our image.

Tough, radical mavericks who embrace difference and are uncompromisingly successful.

Lol would take quite a bit of a re-set at present haha ..but ...Just Do It.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I want us to go back to 2004-2008 design. Using Macron and using the template for the eels away Jersey would suit