Cody Walker is a dog

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And this fuckwit is the racist ****, he is a shit **** because he is a shit ****. We aren't the racist ones linking shit ***** to aboriginals, he is.
Aint it funny the arseholes kicking us when we down real fucking heros the lot of them im spewing at that post assasin

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You do know, you can be penalised for an attempted shoulder charge.
We got lucky I guess.

DT Front Page:

"NRL favouritism for Bulldogs Player who nearly made contact with Souffs Player."

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Somehow seems more apt here .................

Maybe I’ve missed it but our 2 players that were penalised for foul play during the game have not been sighted by the judiciary. But a South’s player that wasn’t penalised for 2 incidents of foul play during the game has been, on both.

My view is that’s 4 proven “mistakes” by the referee and all 4 of them were against us and in favour of the Wabbitts. That’s the facts, undeniable. We all complain about bias against us, but this dismissed as simply being our own bias. Well here are another 4 items of evidence that are all irrefutable.

Go Dogs

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll give you one guess which club has the most supporters in Goulburn Super Max & it ain’t Souths
You racist grubs are kidding yourselves, you’re the most hated club ever because of your anti social criminal supporters
I’m glad you got smashed to zero & theee weeks in a row, I hope your shit club goes arse up
Seeing that your a South’s man, serious question, what does Russell Crowe’s c@ck taste like?
Second question, how do you suck when you have majority of your teeth missing?
yeah Bra.....

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
“I can’t remember that incident,” Walker said.
“But in any game we’re trying to win a game of footy. What happens on the field stays on the field, we shook hands after the game and that’s where it’ll stay.”

He's right, what happens on field should stay on field.
Bring back the biff I say, should make mouthy grubs accountable.
Milking should be punishable by smack in the chops too, we could rid the game of that filth at the same time cause its only going to get worse.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You do know, you can be penalised for an attempted shoulder charge.
No you can’t. An attempted shoulder charge = no event... nothing happened.

you can get graded harsher on a shoulder charge that has more force in it though

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How does this dog only get a 1 week ban??
the constant bias against this club will never go away
if it was a dogs player.... minimum 4 weeks
The media tried to make a big deal about Lewis not getting replaced immediately. Nothing really about Cody Walker elbowing Meaney in the back of the head, and his grubby tactics that went on for the whole game. The media and the referees have got it in for us.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ll give you one guess which club has the most supporters in Goulburn Super Max & it ain’t Souths
You racist grubs are kidding yourselves, you’re the most hated club ever because of your anti social criminal supporters
I’m glad you got smashed to zero & theee weeks in a row, I hope your shit club goes arse up
Yeh lets hope we dont get kicked out the comp hey. That must be terrible.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Removing the punches has ruined the game the most. Little coward bitches like this **** and ennis are allowed to act like fuckwits without the fear of consequences.

This rule just teaches players to be bitches.