Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jota in great touch, so happy to have him back. Just seems so much more clinical around the box than our other forwards.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
RedBird investment.

While we're never going to have owners that throw money about like City, Chelsea or even United ... this money will really help us stay where we are. Was really really worried that the club would be forced to sell to cover some losses but at least with this investment we should continue on the same way we've been going.

Don't expect massive purchases, but smart buys.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Curtis Jones showed very poor discipline in the under 21 vs croatia game where they got knocked out
Prolly not the cool head klopp would want
But in saying that klopp doesn’t do well under pressure. , doesn’t mind a blow up himself

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Curtis Jones showed very poor discipline in the under 21 vs croatia game where they got knocked out
Prolly not the cool head klopp would want
But in saying that klopp doesn’t do well under pressure. , doesn’t mind a blow up himself
Try harder

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My opinion is why the fuck is he even playing in u21s
I think his little outburst explains why
His not good enough yet for the first team

I think that spot of young upcoming mid that plays goes to mason mount everyday of the week
His a talent

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My opinion is why the fuck is he even playing in u21s
Weird set up the u21s for England. Team has so much talent but is just shit. Curtis has been on the bench up until this game when he had a really good game actually. Best on the field by a long way from what I saw. But ..

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Weird set up the u21s for England. Team has so much talent but is just shit. Curtis has been on the bench up until this game when he had a really good game actually. Best on the field by a long way from what I saw. But ..
They rkn the manager is dogshit ?
I have no idea, but lots want him gone

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Big game against Arsenal. Bobby back but on the bench I'd imagine?

Any injuries from internationals? You mentioned at one point @BEAST MODE that Kabak was suspected of having covid. Was that just a windup?

Tough game though. On paper ... we should win but it depends what team turns up for us. Can't wait! Hope it's the beginning of something better as so far ... it's been pretty shit :(

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rodgers confirmed that Soyuncu wasn't playing for Leicester because of COVID. Played with Kabak so ... imagine he'll be missing also!

You were right ont he money @BEAST MODE

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucking HUGE game this. Been saying this a lot but ...

Chance to start with a clean sheet. PLaying against Arsenal. We need to start again.

Win here and we may get momentum, especially with Chelsea losing. Nothing is impossible in the league but we need to win today. A loss or even a draw will see us with no chance imo. Momentum is EVERYTHING!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Alisson, Trent Kabak Phillips Robertson, Fabinho Thiago Milner, Salah Firmino Mane

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jota on the bench. Understandable considering the amount of game time he's had in last month just coming back from injury.

Same as Gini. Klopp trying to protect players from injury.

Both Gini & Jota played A LOT of mins in their internationals.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Milner over Keita. Seeing a lot of people questioning this but ...

Again I think he's simply trying to protect the players. Hope it doesn't backfire ....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just score ffs, we've done everything else lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Played very well but ...

As always, lacking in the the box. Milner should've slotted that one. Mane & Salah look like lost toddlers in that box. FFS.

In saying that, we've done well. Gotta get an early goal though otherwise Arsenal can easily nick the win.