Cody Walker is a dog

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll give you one guess which club has the most supporters in Goulburn Super Max & it ain’t Souths
You racist grubs are kidding yourselves, you’re the most hated club ever because of your anti social criminal supporters
I’m glad you got smashed to zero & theee weeks in a row, I hope your shit club goes arse up
You should go back and tell your cuz hes wrong he probably cant count anyway!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate cats lol. I hate how their body crawls and shit when you pat them. Yuck. Plus they only seem to be nice when you feed them lol.
LOL someone who doesn't understand them hates them

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll give you one guess which club has the most supporters in Goulburn Super Max & it ain’t Souths
You racist grubs are kidding yourselves, you’re the most hated club ever because of your anti social criminal supporters
I’m glad you got smashed to zero & theee weeks in a row, I hope your shit club goes arse up
Wheres the racism you fuckwit? If I was a young Aboriginal man looking for a role model it wouldn’t be old mate cody walker or any other footballer...

It’s one way he tries to portray himself like he has achieved something special that makes him some kind of leader or man just because he plays football lmao.

He should go try get a proper higher level education and get a job that you can work until you are 60-70, all while still adding to the community to show younger people it’s the better way in life via a proper education rather than a far fetched dream these kids waste their time on but nah he prefers to fight randoms in the country lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL someone who doesn't understand them hates them
Probably lol. But I've owned cats, because the Mrs likes them. All I know is they have this gross touch to them, a crawl or something,, it's creepy lol. The the pricks only rub up against you when it's time.for a feed.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The club has known its fair share of racist attacks on its fans, going back years. Fans have been called everything from terrorists to rapists, so they get what it is to be the butt of such attacks. I don't defend us reacting in that manner though.

However, your comment that we are all "anti social criminal supporters" negates the moral high ground you think you hold.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably lol. But I've owned cats, because the Mrs likes them. All I know is they have this gross touch to them, a crawl or something,, it's creepy lol. The the pricks only rub up against you when it's time.for a feed.
Your cats must have weird coats. Mine come up to me all the time & follow me from room to room.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Go see a dentist, Mrs Walker.

Last edited:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go see a dentist, Mrs Walker.
Lol says we are racists but is stereotyping at the same time, associating our supporters with criminals because we have a lot of Lebo supporters ahaha

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And these souths fuckwits forget the support they got from all supporters when they were turfed out the league **** needs a history lesson
And this fuckwit is the racist ****, he is a shit **** because he is a shit ****. We aren't the racist ones linking shit ***** to aboriginals, he is.