Cody Walker is a dog

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Round 4 charges: Walker & Koloamatangi

Rabbitohs five-eighth Cody Walker is facing one or two weeks on the sidelines after being charged with striking Bulldogs fullback Nick Meaney in Friday night's win over Canterbury.

Walker, who was charged after appearing to make contact with the back of Meaney's head with his elbow, is set to miss one match if he enters an early guilty plea or two if he fights the charge at the judiciary and loses.

He also faces a $1500 fine for a separate contrary conduct charge over an incident involving Bulldogs forward Corey Waddell in the eight minute of the match.

His Rabbitohs teammate Keaon Koloamatangi is facing two to three weeks on the sidelines after being charged with a grade two crusher tackle on Bulldogs centre Will Hopoate.

PlayerCody Walker
ClubRabbitohs
Time/Minute of Match8th
Charge/IncidentContrary conduct
Grade1
7yrs incident-free discount?No
Base penalty$1500
Prior Similar Offences in last 2 years (50% loading)0
Prior Non-Similar Offences in last 2 years (20% loading)0
Carry-over pointsN/A
Early plea$1150
Guilty at panel$1500
Misconduct on whom?Corey Waddell

PlayerCody Walker
ClubRabbitohs
Time/Minute of Match35th
Charge/IncidentStriking
Grade1
Base penalty200
Carry-over points0
Early plea150
Guilty at panel200
Misconduct on whom?Nick Meaney

PlayerKeaon Koloamatangi
ClubRabbitohs
Time/Minute of Match37th
Charge/IncidentCrusher tackle
Grade2
Base penalty350
Carry-over points0
Early plea262
Guilty at panel350
Misconduct on whom?Will Hopoate

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Round 4 charges

Rabbitohs five-eighth Cody Walker is facing one or two weeks on the sidelines after being charged with striking Bulldogs fullback Nick Meaney in Friday night's win over Canterbury.

Walker, who was charged after appearing to make contact with the back of Meaney's head with his elbow, is set to miss one match if he enters an early guilty plea or two if he fights the charge at the judiciary and loses.

He also faces a $1500 fine for a separate contrary conduct charge over an incident involving Bulldogs forward Corey Waddell in the eight minute of the match.

His Rabbitohs teammate Keaon Koloamatangi is facing two to three weeks on the sidelines after being charged with a grade two crusher tackle on Bulldogs centre Will Hopoate.

PlayerCody Walker
ClubRabbitohs
Time/Minute of Match8th
Charge/IncidentContrary conduct
Grade1
Base penalty$1500
Carry-over pointsN/A
Early plea$1150
Guilty at panel$1500
Misconduct on whom?Corey Waddell

PlayerCody Walker
ClubRabbitohs
Time/Minute of Match35th
Charge/IncidentStriking
Grade1
Base penalty200
Carry-over points0
Early plea150
Guilty at panel200
Misconduct on whom?Nick Meaney

PlayerKeaon Koloamatangi
ClubRabbitohs
Time/Minute of Match37th
Charge/IncidentCrusher tackle
Grade2
Base penalty350
Carry-over points0
Early plea262
Guilty at panel350
Misconduct on whom?Will Hopoate
Its a fucking Joke one game the mutt should have got 3 game minimum coaching staff should have given one of the players free rain to knock the cu*t out who cares if it got them suspended its not like where moving up the ladder anytime soon

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every coach will now see that it's easy to push Walker's buttons; and he'll be targeted by agressive players every game.
Souths would be smart to re-sign Reynolds while they have the chance. Next year, they might find Walker off the field more than he's on it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolute justice that the scummy act by Walker in the 8th minute was noted and he gets a fine. Also justice that the report for the crusher on Cameron Murray by Hetherington was found to be a nonsense and no charge laid nor was their any case to answer for, for a shoulder charge. Did not stop Souffs getting a two point reward for it to lead 8-0. Note that BOTH of the foul play efforts by Walker went unnoticed and the ones deemed foul by our player and punished on field were not entertained.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Every coach will now see that it's easy to push Walker's buttons; and he'll be targeted by agressive players every game.
Souths would be smart to re-sign Reynolds while they have the chance. Next year, they might find Walker off the field more than he's on it.
Just hope the arrogant fool goes for a long row when that happens and it will. But then again Souffs will demand protection for him to ensure no one gets under his skin, just like the little troll Latrell.

I find it really ironic that they are lauding Reynolds and they won't give him a new contract for more than one year. They could always medically retire him just like they retired the two busted guys in Inglis and Burgess when they resigned them to long deals, knowing they were busted .

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said in the game thread pre match that Bulldogs have been penalized off the park whenever we show aggression for at least 5 years now. Its a big reason the lads are despondent.
And everyone says it's the team's fault. We are getting reffed out of matches every single week and yet people seem to ignore this as being a major factor.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wish he was a dog.

ThePoodle

Banned
Reaction score
He is very gud role model for young Aboriginal mens because all he does is play futboll for suffs bro...
I’ll give you one guess which club has the most supporters in Goulburn Super Max & it ain’t Souths
You racist grubs are kidding yourselves, you’re the most hated club ever because of your anti social criminal supporters
I’m glad you got smashed to zero & theee weeks in a row, I hope your shit club goes arse up

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’ll give you one guess which club has the most supporters in Goulburn Super Max & it ain’t Souths
You racist grubs are kidding yourselves, you’re the most hated club ever because of your anti social criminal supporters
I’m glad you got smashed to zero & theee weeks in a row, I hope your shit club goes arse up
Where'd ol mate go. Shame lolFB_IMG_1617432814556.jpg

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck off Cody you gronk.