Cody Walker is a dog

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never understood the term 'dog' and the context of how it's used.. most loyal of all creatures, don't deserve to spoken of in that context.

Cat... Definitely ... He's a cat...

I digress ... He should of been sent off.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Cody walkers a good bloke. Reynolds on the other hand is a fucken little sook

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
surprised he wasn't the one who broke meaney's ribs

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Never understood the term 'dog' and the context of how it's used.. most loyal of all creatures, don't deserve to spoken of in that context.

Most dogs by nature are dumb as shit and will eat you if hungry thats where it comes from

Have you ever seen a Lion or Tiger pussy it out?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I meant domesticated animals..

Sorry I didn't mean to offend cat owners.. but they aren't very loyal creatures
I'd say cattle or horses/donkeys are more loyal than dogs

It depends, cats are a more independent animal but they do show loyalty and love with people that take care of them just like other animals do

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He does grubby shit every week and gets away with it. He talks shit to everyone on the other team all game but because you can't fight anymore no one ever puts him in his place. He's a great player but a complete fuckwit.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the nrl will celebrate him as being a leader and shower him in gold and soon enough he will be having golden showers

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s not a f###ing Dog, he’s a f###ing Rabbitoh

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will miss 2-3 weeks the review committee has seen it it was on fox sports sucko you dog
Nothing released yet

BAD FRIDAY: ‘Deliberate’ Walker elbow, shoulder charge and crusher tackles spark NRL chaos
NRL PREMIERSHIP

Simon Brunsdon

Things boiled over between the Bunnies and Bulldogs.
Things boiled over between the Bunnies and Bulldogs.Source: Supplied

South Sydney players Cody Walker and Keaon Koloamatangi could be in trouble for separate incidents during the heated Good Friday clash against Canterbury.

Walker came down with his elbow onto the back of Bulldogs fullback Nick Meaney’s head.
Only last week Melbourne forward Felise Kaufusi copped a two-game ban for a similar incident which knocked out Ryan Matterson.

The Fox League panellists are adamant Walker will face sanction from the match review committee on Saturday.

“Cody Walker comes over the top of Meaney with a really unnecessary elbow,” Michael Ennis said.

“Right in the back of the head, I think he’s in trouble here.”

Mal Meninga agreed.

“Absolutely in trouble. You can see that was deliberate,” Meninga said.

“We talk about Felise Kaufusi and his two weeks suspended for a deliberate elbow to the head... I think he’s in serious trouble.”

Walker was also seen exchanging heated words with some opponents as they walked to half time.

His South Sydney teammate Koloamatangi will also likely be charged for an ugly crusher tackle on Will Hopoate.

“It’s the second effort here, so he’s lifted him then come back down,” Meninga said of the tackle.

“He puts his body weight in the back of his head and that’s what the game is trying to eliminate, so he’s in trouble as well.”

Those incidents came after Bulldogs firebrand Jack Hetherington was put on report for a crusher tackle on Cameron Murray.

Hetherington also attempted a blatant shoulder charged, which luckily only clipped his opponent. He may still be charged on Saturday.

Then during the second half players rushed into a melee when Walker reacted to some Kyle Flanagan treatment, and threw the young halfback to the ground off the ball.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Just call him a grub - cats are cool & loyal as well.