Flanno is a fraud

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He has no running game, any young half is going to struggle massively when they don't have one.
What do you mean... You think his kicking game is any better?? What game does he have... He can't even organize.. tell me what he does that's good..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Avo and lewis in the halves... Flano to reggie's to work on his games.. he just can't cope with the speed of first grade...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What do you mean... You think his kicking game is any better?? What game does he have... He can't even organize.. tell me what he does that's good..
Didn't say he had anything good to his games lol. It's just easier to develop as a half If you already have a decent running game to fall back on.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Avo and lewis in the halves... Flano to reggie's to work on his games.. he just can't cope with the speed of first grade...
FMD I'd even give Wakeham a go before the fraud.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't say he had anything good to his games lol. It's just easier to develop as a half If you already have a decent running game to fall back on.
Reynolds does not have a running game and it's never been an issue for him, if he's had a running 6..

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone mentioning Avo in the halves has had a blindfold on watching the first 3 rounds.

Flanno is a sitting duck with Lewis out of the game, hasn’t helped his cause. Although he’s been average at best after a good showing in Round 1.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reynolds does not have a running game and it's never been an issue for him, if he's had a running 6..
Reynolds isn't a young half.