Name a place you used to frequent but doesn't exist anymore

Wild Robbo

Waterboy
Reaction score
To me it's dead. DEAD.

It's not called Tracks anymore apparently. Took out the piss stained sticky floor. As soon as they did that, the place was dead to me.

Along with the fact that they actually wouldn't allow me inside anymore after the 'incident(s)' ... *****
My old toilet the house got bulldozed for villas.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dino's Diner.... back in the day when the illegal street drags were on

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Names Italian Restaurant - originally back of Burwood Pub then Norton St Leichhardt. They did the schnitzel / pasta combo meals.

It looks like it does still exist but has moved again to Alexandria / Erskineville Bowling Club. Given I can't find a big sized veal schnitzel anywhere I'm going back for a veal schnitzel & fettucine bolognaise combo. Oh and it comes with garlic bread too.

I once saw Darren Smith eating there with his family as well.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any of the pubs from the eightys/ninetys when live music rocked Sydney/Goldcoast every weekend. The Sundowner at Punchbowl, the Sefton hotel ( long before the Tittys) The Antler, The family inn, The Bayview Tavern, War and Peace, etc etc. And on the the Goldy Bombay Rock, the Patch the Playroom and Chevron Skyline..

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any of the pubs from the eightys/ninetys when live music rocked Sydney/Goldcoast every weekend. The Sundowner at Punchbowl, the Sefton hotel ( long before the Tittys) The Antler, The family inn, The Bayview Tavern, War and Peace, etc etc. And on the the Goldy Bombay Rock, the Patch the Playroom and Chevron Skyline..
The Sundowner
The maori bouncers use to punch the absolute shit out of any Lebo who tried to make trouble
Massive fight one night and they shot a leb in the leg and took a stock whip to another
True story

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Sundowner
The maori bouncers use to punch the absolute shit out of any Lebo who tried to make trouble
Massive fight one night and they shot a leb in the leg and took a stock whip to another
True story
Yeah it was an interesting venue. I saw the lead singer of Moving pictures kick a bloke in the head knocking him out cold after he pegged a beer. And John Swan punch a bouncer for punching a punter at the same place.

Good times.:tearsofjoy: