SACK BARRETT!!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I doubt Bellamy could lift our current mob to finals. You cant win Bathurst in a Hyundai Excel, no matter how good a driver you are
Not about lifting to finals, it's about lifting us off the bottom and not regressing. We've scored 16 points in 3 games, two games where we didn't score point. Flogged by wooden spooners. It's unacceptable. This is so much worse than what the Knights went through.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly how can this clown hold his head up if I was coaching I would be shamed of myself .

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Exactly!

Like I posted before and got ignored, say you sack him, who takes his place?
No one out there bro. These fkn idiots need to just lower their expectations and relax. We were never gonna go anywhere near the 8 this year. Real sustainable success takes time. I look at Parra and Newcastle and I know we’re gonna come good.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No one out there bro. These fkn idiots need to just lower their expectations and relax. We were never gonna go anywhere near the 8 this year. Real sustainable success takes time. I look at Parra and Newcastle and I know we’re gonna come good.
We aren't used to being this shit for this long. Bit like we have show, you can't replace shit with shit, like our previous coaches.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not about lifting to finals, it's about lifting us off the bottom and not regressing. We've scored 16 points in 3 games, two games where we didn't score point. Flogged by wooden spooners. It's unacceptable. This is so much worse than what the Knights went through.
its because we have no forwards building momentum so the backs have space to score points. No point replacing the driver if the car has flat tires. If we had a side capable of being better, and they werent being better, thats when i care about the coach. The forwards we have are trying hard, they just arent capable of better. Doesnt help our best forward RFM is out so long.

All that said our side was so bad it needed a lot to fix it. We got a few halves, the better one starting next year. We got a few good backs. But we still need more forwards and maybe a threatening hooker. We were never going to be able to replace as many players as we needed to in one offseason.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let's just pump the brakes and wait to see what it's like in round 25.

I'm not going to lie it's defiantly a uneasy feeling seeing what they have dished out in the first 3 games.
Yeah I'm with you, I don't think Baz is the answer but the shit c*** pay got 3 years and an extension before getting booted.

Myself and others who preferred Holbrook aren't getting laughed at any more, even after 3 games.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I'm not going to lie it's defiantly a uneasy feeling seeing what they have dished out in the first 3 games.
yep as hard as it is and painful to see this wreck we have to chillax a bit hope they chip away and improve..sacking Baz is a fucked idea right now and even midseason, the PLAYERS(pretty much every one of them none are exempt)have to take a lot of ownership for this debacle too imo.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Exactly right we have to see how we are going at least till the middle of the season , but those last 3 games that we played make it a very scary .

Hate to be a coach as instant success is needed or you cop a lot of shit , just waiting till the media hammer us to make things worse.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
yep as hard as it is and painful to see this wreck we have to chillax a bit hope they chip away and improve..sacking Baz is a fucked idea right now and even midseason, the PLAYERS(pretty much every one of them none are exempt)have to take a lot of ownership for this debacle too imo.
The season can go two ways from here. We can start showing signs of life and hopefully improve after players and Tbaz settle into a rhythm or the confidence is going to go and it’s going to go pear shaped.

We really couldn’t have picked two worst opponents in the next 2 games. If they run cricket scores up against us it could really knock the stuffing out of us.

Tbaz has a huge job to stop the bleeding over the next month or so.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly right we have to see how we are going at least till the middle of the season , but those last 3 games that we played make it a very scary .

Hate to be a coach as instant success is needed or you cop a lot of shit , just waiting till the media hammer us to make things worse.
I think if we can see just one good performance and see what Tbaz is trying to achieve it will settle things down to some extent. It’s a hot mess at the minute so I have no idea when that good performance is going to come.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's so bad aye, the lack of basic skills.
Can't believe these guys get paid to play
I don’t know why we moved away from playing up the middle with dummy half runs and getting our quicks active around the ruck, we were easily making 70-80 metres at a time and the Broncos were struggling.. it’s a speed game, if teams can’t attack with speed (quick play the balls and attacking the middle with quicks) your can’t compete.

After 10mins, we decided to revert back to one out hit ups and my second favourite play (after Tolman on the 4th), the inside ball to Jackson...has anyone looked at that tape the last 5yrs? JJ hasn’t broken the line ever and I thought the idea was getting a speedy guy on the inside to exploit a lazy or slow reacting defender? But WTF do we know hey?

Last edited: