Napa should never play again

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was at the game yesterday, when Napa came on he did try putting a few hits on flying out of the line but he kept missing...

after that he disappeared.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One eye on penrith maybe? His head been turned?

His complete lack of passion or love for the jersey sickens me. He's playing for a move to the Panthers if you ask me.

Never thought the Burton/Napa swap was good for us but now? Reckon we'll see it in the next few weeks.
The general idea is fantastic, but the massively one sided (economically) nature of the deal killed it. I’d be surprised if it didn’t blow our cap to accept it.

Oh, and fück off Pennies, then fück off some more. And once you’ve finished doing that...fück off again.

Ya fückers

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
i thought he played well today.
I know this forum is about opinions, but this only proves you like the attention... blind Freddy could see he was poor highlighted by the 1-1 missed tackle leading to the last try

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant stand the bitch. Out of all the nrlol players, I'd run at him first because he is the softest **** out there.
Agree bro the guy is a cat but I think he is doing it on purpose knowing he is getting shopped around. As shit as this seems I would so much rather woods then this flop

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree bro the guy is a cat but I think he is doing it on purpose knowing he is getting shopped around. As shit as this seems I would so much rather woods then this flop
If he's being shopped around you'd think he'd want to lift to impress his new club. There was a rumour from Buzz about a $700K origin player being shopped around with little interest from potential suitors. It's probably Napa so you'd think playing like a cat wouldn't be good for him if he wants to play NRL next year

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Drop Napa for next week as its our best chance of a win against Broncs and then Week 4 against Souths play him for 80 minutes :grinning:

Make sure Flanno and JMK pass him the ball at least once a set and absolutely make him wear his form :grinning:

Baz to tell him for every tackle you miss, and every run you flop into, you'll be doing a 10km run for every one.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am on the wrong side of 40 and haven't laced a boot since '96, but I would still run rings around Garfield. **** should be charged with impersonating a Rugba League player.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Glad the good 'ol Bulldogs supporter's sense of humour and ability to take the mickey is still alive and well.

We can't be celebrating wins but we do what we can lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The general idea is fantastic, but the massively one sided (economically) nature of the deal killed it. I’d be surprised if it didn’t blow our cap to accept it.

Oh, and fück off Pennies, then fück off some more. And once you’ve finished doing that...fück off again.

Ya fückers
When you think about it does the Really matter this year, as long as we can fit Burton and player number 30, which should be deitz or avo I’m guessing
There’s no point to be rolling in extra greenbacks if there’s no gangst players spend it on for this year. Next year the clock reset

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Ya fückers
Yep they get a representative forward for basically free as we were asked to pay the majority of his salary and all of Burton's for this year. Really equitable that one....

And yes the Pennies can...........

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When you think about it does the Really matter this year, as long as we can fit Burton and player number 30, which should be deitz or avo I’m guessing
There’s no point to be rolling in extra greenbacks if there’s no gangst players spend it on for this year. Next year the clock reset
Averillo is already in the 30...Deitz on train and trial.....Burton would take the place of whoever we release.......supposedly Napa.....

I think we promoted a player to take the place of Tyrone Harding...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Averillo is already in the 30...Deitz on train and trial.....Burton would take the place of whoever we release.......supposedly Napa.....

I think we promoted a player to take the place of Tyrone Harding...
Sorry I was unclear. I meant Ava S the prop. Shit by me to include his nickname on their considering averillo.

what I mean all you is we have X amount. My analysis in the other thread concludes we have about 500 to play with this year. We need to hit 30 guys and we have 29.
So Burton and Napa can be a straight swap, but since we would have to pay Burton a significant amount more to make the move worth it, which people speculate would be around 300, and that we pay all, or almost all of Napa’s freight. Then that swap could see us have 29 players but now only 200 left in the cap.
So we have one spot left and 200k to play with. This money could go to a reject prop, Schoupp or a promotion for Deitz
However I am curious how it would work if Deitz has already been paid special compensation from that injury to JMK and how it has affected our cap. To be honest, the nrl shoudk never have approved a special promotion for deitz. It was our fault we only have 2 hookers in our 30 when we need 2 in the 17 each week. It was our stupidity to put 8 second rowers in our squad. We should have been made to play Lewis as a statement from the nrl to counter roster mismanagement.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep they get a representative forward for basically free as we were asked to pay the majority of his salary and all of Burton's for this year. Really equitable that one....

And yes the Pennies can...........
The money side is no issue though this year. It’s dead money. It purely comes down to if we can handle one less prop in our squad this year. It may put as in a predicament like panthers are in.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry I was unclear. I meant Ava S the prop. Shit by me to include his nickname on their considering averillo.

what I mean all you is we have X amount. My analysis in the other thread concludes we have about 500 to play with this year. We need to hit 30 guys and we have 29.
So Burton and Napa can be a straight swap, but since we would have to pay Burton a significant amount more to make the move worth it, which people speculate would be around 300, and that we pay all, or almost all of Napa’s freight. Then that swap could see us have 29 players but now only 200 left in the cap.
So we have one spot left and 200k to play with. This money could go to a reject prop, Schoupp or a promotion for Deitz
However I am curious how it would work if Deitz has already been paid special compensation from that injury to JMK and how it has affected our cap. To be honest, the nrl shoudk never have approved a special promotion for deitz. It was our fault we only have 2 hookers in our 30 when we need 2 in the 17 each week. It was our stupidity to put 8 second rowers in our squad. We should have been made to play Lewis as a statement from the nrl to counter roster mismanagement.
Assuming Napa is on 650k that equates to 54166 per month. We have already paid him 5 months of that contract 270830 leaving a residue of 379170. Panthers wanted us to pick up most of the leftovers and also pay Burton money, that will then still give us 29 players meaning we have one spot left. Minimum contract amount is 110k so not really a lot to accommodate the 30th player. As you say we have already had to take a cap hit for the game Deitz played. Ava is not in our 30 so not sure what would happen there.

This list is at 9/3/2021

CANTERBURY BULLDOGS
SPOTS AVAILABLE: 1

• Corey Allan
  • Jake Averillo
  • Dean Britt
  • Nick Cotric
  • Christian Crichton
  • Matt Doorey
  • Adam Elliott
  • Raymond Faitala-Mariner
  • Kyle Flanagan
  • Tyrone Harding
  • Jack Hetherington
  • Will Hopoate
  • Josh Jackson
  • Sione Katoa
  • Tuipolotu Katoa
  • Lachlan Lewis
  • Jeremy Marshall-King
  • Nick Meaney
  • Dylan Napa
  • Ofahiki Ogden
  • Jayden Okunbor
  • James Roumanos
  • Chris Smith
  • Joe Stimson
  • Luke Thompson
  • Renouf To'omaga
  • Corey Waddell
  • Brandon Wakeham
  • Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
DEVELOPMENT PLAYERS: Matthew Doorey, Paul Karaitiana, Chris Patolo, Kurt Picken, Jackson Topine.