Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Answer me this people .. I would genuinely love to hear everyone’s opinion ..

-How much longer do we have to endure this ? probably 3-5 years

- will we ever be a top team again like years gone by?
Yes we just need some more signings and to look at our juniors
- will we attract or keep quality players and coach ?
We already have we just need to ensure we improve every game and not pay overs for crap
- why the fuck have we been in such a rut for SO long ??
The silly back ended deals in hope of the cap going up and up killed us. Also some awful contract upgrades and buys have hurt us the last 10 years
appreciate all opinions.. thanks !!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Awww mate, they're a young side...........'ya know!"
We don't have the players to match it with the big teams, it's not like we have great players, most of our current roster would be lucky to play 2nd grade for the top teams! We have a roster that can't match it with the best teams let's be realistic!

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The amount of times we’ve allowed Penrith to stand in the tackle is embarrassing. Zero aggression after the initial contact is made. Also doesn’t help when the ref calls held 2 seconds after contact is made allowing Penrith even quicker play the balls and denying us a chance to get our defensive line set.

Fuck this game.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually we’ve been lucky our first 2 games have been played in a swamp, if we’d played on a fast track we’d have cricket scores against us

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone blaming the refs for this is kidding themselves we are so off the pace in so many areas but it’s not really a surprise given the weaknesses in the roster.
We are off the pace but geez, 1 penalty in 2 games & only 5 set re-starts. It is a dead set rort!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Where is Klemmer when you need him..so he can give it to Corey Parker in the commentary box!

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only Elliot and Allen are the only ones trying out there. The rest of the team are very ordinary. Really can’t believe how pathetic the team is. Can’t blame conditions today they are just lazy and clueless in defence and attack
Cotric,Elliot,Alan and Flanagan

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are off the pace but geez, 1 penalty in 2 games & only 5 set re-starts. It is a dead set rort!
We get dominated in contact and the refs always go with the side dominating. We can’t change the refs but there’s a hell of lot of things that can change in the team.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shame we did not at least score...

Not sure we will even be competitive at any stage this season...

I agree with an earlier comment.... the Club completely dropped the ball in allowing the team to become easybeats.... one of the wekest teams in the Comp.

Honestly think we will get the Spoon this year...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
22-0?????!!!!!!!!
Yes it’s only round two. But why the fuck should we have to accept this year after year huh? I’m gutted, the only sport/team I have followed with a passion for 34 years, what the fuck ? Makes you wana punch shit , and that’s an understatement...!!