News Paul Alamoti Re-signs with Canterbury

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Paul Alamoti signs with the Bulldogs until the end of 2023
bulldogs.com.au Wed 17 Mar 2021, 12:51 PM

The Bulldogs have pulled off a major coup with the signing of talented youngster, Paul Alamoti, until the end of season 2023.

The exciting 17 year old centre is seen as one of the best young players in his position in the game.

He is a local junior from the Bulldogs catchment area having come through the Milperra Colts set up, before starring for the Bulldogs' Harold

Matthews and SG Ball teams.

He was also selected for the 2019 Australian Schoolboys merit team and Harold Matthews Representative side.

Exciting youngster Paul Alamoti signs with the Bulldogs until the end of 2023.

Exciting youngster Paul Alamoti signs with the Bulldogs until the end of 2023.

Bulldogs Chief Executive, Aaron Warburton, was delighted at being able to see Alomati continue his development at Belmore.

"Paul is an outstanding talent and it is great news for the club that a local junior from Milperra Colts has chosen to stay at Belmore.

It is also a great indictment of our pathways system and something that we hope to continue in regard to developing players through our local

system."

Bulldogs Head Coach Trent Barrett was also pleased to see that Alomati was keen to remain at Belmore.

"Paul is a great prospect and we are pleased that he has chosen to stay with the Bulldogs and be part of our system.

He is a good kid who is keen to learn and develop and we think that the structures that we have in place here will help his growth as a player.

We look forward to having him here and for people to get to see what an explosive player he is."

Paul Alamoti's 2019 Highlights

Paul Alamoti's 2019 Highlights

Last edited:

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Suck it up Uncle Nick!...he's proud to be a Bulldog!!!

Congratulations kid, skilful young talent and he's best football is still in front of him...we have a lot to look forward to.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have pulled off a major coup with the signing of talented youngster, Paul Alamoti, until the end of season 2023.

The exciting 17 year old centre is seen as one of the best young players in his position in the game.

He is a local junior from the Bulldogs catchment area having come through the Milperra Colts set up, before starring for the Bulldogs' Harold Matthews and SG Ball teams.

He was also selected for the 2019 Australian Schoolboys merit team and Harold Matthews Representative side.

Bulldogs Chief Executive, Aaron Warburton, was delighted at being able to see Alomati continue his development at Belmore.

"Paul is an outstanding talent and it is great news for the club that a local junior from Milperra Colts has chosen to stay at Belmore.

It is also great news for our pathways system and something that we hope to continue in regard to developing players through our local system."

Bulldogs Head Coach Trent Barrett was also pleased to see that Alomati was keen to remain at Belmore.

"Paul is a great prospect and we are pleased that he has chosen to stay with the Bulldogs and be part of our system.

He is a good kid who is keen to learn and develop and we think that the structures that we have in place here will help his growth as a player.

We look forward to having him here and for people to get to see what an explosive player he is."

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sorry about the double post. I'd like to see threads from people I've got blocked but not comments. It'd be nice if we could change that.

Also great news obviously, I hope this means we're not going to blow all our money on a centre when we have this gun almost ready.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Obviously it’s not bad news.. duh !!!!! In fact , very lovely news .!!!

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not just a big strong kid. Has ball skills, strong defender and a big kick on him. The best young player we have had in a long time.
Should move up to Flegg when SG Ball finishes with Ghantous .
If he handles Flegg no harm in a few minutes in NSW Cup if the opportunity arises.
He is physically up to it I reckon.

Last edited:

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alamoti is not that big he dominates games through some skill speed aggressiveness and competitive ness in every play. Some junior players dominate and get noticed because they are"big units", alamoti has much more going for him, I hope he gets some height in the next two years though.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is he ready or close to it?

Step 1. Get an exemption.
Step 2. Burton change clubs after round 2 comes true.
Step 3. Make the 8.
I think we only have 1 top 30 spot left (some people think Harding isn't in the top 30 but I'm yet to see anything on that).