Trent Barrett Presser

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Seriously?? One fucking game, and your writing him off?
It’s amazing.

I can’t believe he didn’t do enough catching and carrying practice at training in the preseason.

#sack Tbaz...

You are powerless as a coach when players at an elite level can’t do the most basic fundamentals right like 1 on 1 tackles add holding onto the ball.

We looked 3x the side with ball in hand attacking Newcastle’s line then last year.

Stinker of a start to the season but sone of the players won’t play that bad again all year.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Which players are the inside shoulder villains Baz pointed out?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A very impressive press from a coach that knows what he is talking about. Is he the right man for the job? Who knows. Way to early days... I just think some troops need to be moved on and some positions strengthened. Couldn’t really tell how the team is going with the stupid mistakes and massive possession Cummins gave the knights but let’s give the ream 5-6 rounds to see how they are really travelling.
Agree and I think he is the best coach for this team, not even Bellamy can perform miracles. TB will be judged next year when he has a full team at his disposal broadly hand-picked by him.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We just need to hope Thompson comes good, but even then, still need another quality prop. Thompson won't be getting a "pass" like he got last year. That money could of bought almost any quality prop in the game that was off contract (e.g. Taukeiaho or Welch, Welch wasn't unrealistic at all at the time).
The way he played the other night, he was worth every penny. The hate for Napa is getting ridiculous.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I watched the Broncos/Parra game afterwards and was left thinking that it is going to be a long, long year here in the Kennel. Even the losing Broncos side looked to be a different class to the Dogs tonight in Newe .... maybe I am wrong?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I watched the Broncos/Parra game afterwards and was left thinking that it is going to be a long, long year here in the Kennel. Even the losing Broncos side looked to be a different class to the Dogs tonight in Newe .... maybe I am wrong?
Turpin back will be massive for them. They also picked up 3 injuries during the game (notably Coates) and didn't have Haas or Staggs. If Croft passes the ball to Turpin the Broncos probably win and I'm a happier Fantasy player.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I agree. We look waaay behind with the speed of the game.

Still it was hard tp judge. We are capable but we need a fair go, mistake free footy and 110% effort and execution cos some of them are coasting.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bring back the skills coach Steve James... hahaha... He will teach them how pass, catch and tackle....Hahahahahaha

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He owned it

I’m glad he didn’t make excuses (Pay would have said inexperienced players give the kids 30,40,50 games bs)

He also hinted at ref shit calls

Someone needed to tell him we got zero penalties
I can not believe we did not get 1 penalty that's insane, we were rubbish tonight but surely Newcastle weren't so disciplined to not concede a penalty or a six again for the first 60 minutes or whatever it was, un fucken believable

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will gladly take a big loss tonight if we can somehow upset the Panthers, the look on Ivan clearly would be priceless to say the least

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
I have a feeling he will. He looked like he wasn’t going to tolerate bullshit. I’d say next week is chance at redemption and if certain players toss up the same rubbish ... laters bro..
I feel like they'll get one more shot as the team that ran out yesterday and if the effort and attitude is missing, then yes.

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our forwards are soft, our backs are slow. Actually the majority of our team is slow and soft with the exception of a couple. Flange and our kicking game are the only positives I can get out of that game lastnight.