Opinion Forwards needed asap

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We don't have an NRL standard starting prop and this is why we need to buy a couple and not spend $72626372627362726549 on another outside back.
This is exactly right we need to buy a really good prop and hooker and I’m sure we will still have money to get a really good outside back, like my coach said when I was young fowards decide who win the game and the backs decide by how much

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look what saifiti and klemmer did for knights. We have a couple of big bodies like that and it’ll make a big difference. I just feel every other team in the comp has bigger players then us. Don’t know why! Used to the the total opposite

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We got dominated. Too lean. Like when Kasiano lost all that weight he became a redundant forward. Same as Atoni and Ogden... infective tonight. Even playing RFM and Napa for 25 mins was an amateur mistake that Pay didnt even make. Hopefully Baz learnt something tonight.

Pay would be rocking in his recliner and sipping his scotch right now....what a joke, they have been selling us a pipe dream all off season
Everyone needs to calm down.1st game of the season in the wet.we made too many mistakes.simple. We will get better,

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Burton would do sfa for us right now behind that pack. Our attack is a mess...thought we would've been playing with 3 halves yet Averillo and Allan were totally non existent in attack.
I think Averillo had 0 run meters. Not even fuckin joking. I said Herthington was solid. I stand by that, but only around the ruck in defence I’ve decided. His run game was not great

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 run with a whopping 4 metres
Wow. I said he had a quiet game but I didn't know it was that bad. It was the same issue in the trial game - we only had one attacking player and that was Flanno. I know Avo had some quiet games last year when he was playing in the centres but he can't afford to do that in the 6 jersey. That is woeful. On top of Allen having a quiet game in attack, it's not good enough. It turns out we actually need ALL of our spine players to be a threat with the ball FFS

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. I said he had a quiet game but I didn't know it was that bad. It was the same issue in the trial game - we only had one attacking player and that was Flanno. I know Avo had some quiet games last year when he was playing in the centres but he can't afford to do that in the 6 jersey. That is woeful. On top of Allen having a quiet game in attack, it's not good enough. It turns out we actually need ALL of our spine players to be a threat with the ball FFS
Hoppa to FB
Lewis to 6

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully Thompson coming back and RFM starting will make a difference. But our lack of post contact metres and the huge holes in defence is concerning.

Doorey and Topine will be in the squad soon enough if certain players don't improve.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully Thompson coming back and RFM starting will make a difference. But our lack of post contact metres and the huge holes in defence is concerning.

Doorey and Topine will be in the squad soon enough if certain players don't improve.
Doorey yes, Topine too small.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klemmer ran for over 200m

Sue made 79m off the bench

We could’ve used them tonight