Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So that strike making contact with the head first doesn't get anything happen?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So how isn't that play on if Watson knocked it out ?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is how I'm seeing things early on.

Under the Des era we were so forward heavy but our spine lacked creativity (all the money tied up in forwards)

Under Barrett our spine looks exciting but our pack can't get us into positions often enough (salary cap is more balanced now with room to fix problems)

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am with you, and I’m not losing any of my Poo just yet. But it is concerning that we are getting belted in the middle and with just 10 points on the board and 1 line break, you might ask a few questions about what has changed...
Our handling is really what let us down. This game would be a hell of a lot closer if we didn’t keep dropping the ball.

I’m not too concerned just yet

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not at all he was the only one that looked hungry.
He is rubbish, the new Reynolds. Done fucking nothing yet people think he played well because he's "trying" LOL.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldnt worry until round 11. Parra used to flog teams in round 1 and then go on to win the wooden spoon.
Don’t worry, I still have hope etc, always am optimistic, just frustrating as per usual

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He is rubbish, the new Reynolds. Done fucking nothing yet people think he played well because he's "trying" LOL.
I haven’t checked any stats mate but I see him in the picture all the time having a go. Much more than the rest of our forwards have done tonight. He is dead set least of the worries of our forward pack. How about our edge defence if you want to start somewhere?

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how Barrett handles this post game and over the next few days. Will show what sort of coach he will be