News Training at Collegians in Wollongong today

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I played juniors and a bit of grade for Collies, wonder what the Doggies were doing there?

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also training at North beach.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
She could have got more. Funnily enough she went to get a coffee and saw them all there and just thought they were Punkass high schoolers and so couldn’t be bothered waiting at the cafe and was only after she walked out and saw Thommo and Hetherington at Bakers delight that it clicked who the others were but she was already on the escalator out so couldn’t be bothered going back

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
She could have got more. Funnily enough she went to get a coffee and saw them all there and just thought they were Punkass high schoolers and so couldn’t be bothered waiting at the cafe and was only after she walked out and saw Thommo and Hetherington at Bakers delight that it clicked who the others were but she was already on the escalator out so couldn’t be bothered going back
Obviously not as dedicated as you hehe but tell her well done from us :grinning:

Wonder why they were at Figtree when they could have just jogged up to Regent/Crown Street :grinning:

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Obviously not as dedicated as you hehe but tell her well done from us :grinning:

Wonder why they were at Figtree when they could have just jogged up to Regent/Crown Street :grinning:
Well given she is a sharks fan (yes I know we can’t all be perfect!!) I would say probably not so impressed that she even recognised them haha