Official Game Thread : Bulldogs v Sharks Trial 27/02/2021.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Team lists are up on NRL.com in the draw section. Don’t know if this was already said?
  1. Allen
  2. Meaney
  3. Cotric
  4. Hopoate
  5. DWZ
  6. Wakeham
  7. Flanagan
  8. Ogden
  9. Katoa
  10. Hethrington
  11. Waddell
  12. Elliott
  13. Jackson
  14. Deitz
  15. Atoni
  16. Doorey
  17. Smith
Looks like @alic was right about Ogden, still can't believe it though lol.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Team lists are up on NRL.com in the draw section. Don’t know if this was already said?
  1. Allen
  2. Meaney
  3. Cotric
  4. Hopoate
  5. DWZ
  6. Wakeham
  7. Flanagan
  8. Ogden
  9. Katoa
  10. Hethrington
  11. Waddell
  12. Elliott
  13. Jackson
  14. Deitz
  15. Atoni
  16. Doorey
  17. Smith
Interesting

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Like I’ve said my mail is strong and I only comment when I’ve seen or confirmed it’s solid .
I must admit I was hoping Renouf was ahead him...feel he is the one that could make a major difference for us in the frontrow if he was fit and confident.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I must admit I was hoping Renouf was ahead him...feel he is the one that could make a major difference for us in the frontrow if he was fit and confident.
From what I’ve heard is , he has put a lot of effort in Ogden that is, and has improved in the 1% in his game . Kick pressure etc . We need both to step up and not just be 15min impact players .

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Half time
Jets 16 Mounties 6.
Britt, Stimson Roumanos solid,
Lewis has been ok. Very good in defence. Schoup very involved without much impact, All others just doing a job. Tui Katoa has been caught infield at least 3 times, Casey Badger caning is.
Declan Casey playing fullback has dropped the ball cold from clearing kicks twice. Just dropped it and Jets score from next tackle after Katoa comes off wing again and takes nobody. He should not see NRL not up to standard so far. Jets 20 Mounties 6.

Casey couldn’t get out of ingoal when he should have then got brushed off like a flea for them to score on last tackle. 24-6 now
Lewis’s last tackle options in second half ordinary. Rennie and Schoup only ones enhancing their reputations so far. Roumanos loses ball for the second time.
Jets go in again from a grubber on last while Casey stands back and doesn’t attack the ball.[emoji30]
28-6 ( 6 tries)
All the high numbers on now don’t know most of them.
For the last 15 minutes the nif nufs won 6 -0. They showed more than the alleged established players. Final score 28-12.
You would have to think every one in this game that are in the top 30 are in big danger of not getting a new contract. In my opinion the only one to show anything was Schoup. Made his tackles and metres but didn’t really dominate. Just hope Alomoti can stand up to the big boys in the next couple of years. Stimson, Britt, Roumanos, Topine outplayed by Jets . Lewis started well but back to his stock standard in the second half.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
From what I’ve heard is , he has put a lot of effort in Ogden that is, and has improved in the 1% in his game . Kick pressure etc . We need both to step up and not just be 15min impact players .
Yup. Both are potentially our strongest ball carrying props, just a matter of them handling their defensive responsibility and increasing their workrate. Ogden more bash and barge that can get a set rolling, Renouf more pace, footwork and late offload...would give us something we lack.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Half time
Jets 16 Mounties 6.
Lewis has been ok. Very good in defence. Schoup very involved without much impact, All others just doing a job. Tui Katoa has been caught infield at least 3 times, Casey Badger caning is.
Fmd Katoa, you were meant to replace Meaney :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: J_B

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cant beleive what? Thommo and Napa not playing and there is fcuk all else..
Napa is still recovering from earlier injuries and thompson twinged a hammy ' apparently'..

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Half time
Jets 16 Mounties 6.
Declan Casey playing fullback has dropped the ball cold from clearing kicks twice. Just dropped it and Jets score from next tackle after Katoa comes off wing again and takes nobody. He should not see NRL not up to standard so far. Jets 20 Mounties 6.

Casey couldn’t get out of ingosl when he should have then got brushed off like a flea for them to score on last tackle. 24-6 now
Yep reason why he fell down the order .
When Trent came in , he was really impressed with tui and was the front runner for the vacant wing spot . The last few weeks made them realise he is not ready for first grade . After the oppose sessions and in house training .

okunbor no doubt will be the other winger when back .

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Half time
Jets 16 Mounties 6.

Casey couldn’t get out of ingosl when he should have then got brushed off like a flea for them to score on last tackle. 24-6 now
yikes

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope the picture quality and camera work is better for our game than the Chooks Raiders game on Kayo, it's bloody awful.
It won't be.. last year the picture quality was quite poor also.. we are lucky to be even getting the trial aired tbh.. it's only started happening the last few years only..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Napa is still recovering from earlier injuries and thompson twinged a hammy ' apparently'..
Yeah i think we all know that... Im actually surprised people dont know that or understand why Ogden is starting.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It won't be.. last year the picture quality was quite poor also.. we are lucky to be even getting the trial aired tbh.. it's only started happening the last few years only..
Not really bro... The Trials coming out of Kogarah over the last few weeks have been pretty decent... MUCH better than the Raiders and Chooks trial.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not too bad on the Raiders website, much better than the Kayo feed. Hopefully at least one stream will be good for our game.

Reactions: GDR

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fmd Katoa, you were meant to replace Meaney :tearsofjoy:
Why? I've watched him in CC and he's been meh. There's nothing special about Kotoa. At this point I'd reluctantly have Meaney over Kotoa but both are meh.