• NO - Conspiracy related

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
I want to do stuff and i imagine some sort of covid passport will be required, so needle me up
Pretty much from what I'm gathering we will very slowly get travel corridors, the " covid " passport with proof of a jab and a test 72 hrs prior ect, seems like a lot of hoops to jump through which doesn't bother me so much,Australia won't have a problem getting access to countries getting back though seems like it could be a nightmare if the country your in has a flare up.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but the mask does nothing and as if all
of Gotham isn’t in on this conspiracy?? Like this is a serious question as if you can’t tell Batman is just Bruce Wane. Like dude I was having dinner with you 30 minutes ago and you had a bit of spinach in your teeth then you disappeared when the joker turned up and now your wearing a bat suit with the same bit of spinach in your teeth..
Batman is strong with the force and uses a Jedi mind trick to confuse his enemies: "No i dont have spinach in my teeth it is in fact you that has spinach in your teeth..."

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If they can check this aspect in Australia it might help...although it doesn't appear to be a major concern here with transmission.

Educators may be more central drivers of Covid-19 in schools than students, CDC study finds

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Why the fuck do people want to post threads about politics , religion or anything rather than footy unless they’re looking for a fight or their lives are so fucking boring they need some attention. They come across as some passive” I just thought I’d ask... put it out there kinda bullshit . When really they have an agenda and like to split the group up into some kind of Judgement day on the individual... fuck off I say.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d rather get Pfizer vaccine if had the option over astrazeneca. Higher effectiveness rate

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why the fuck do people want to post threads about politics , religion or anything rather than footy unless they’re looking for a fight or their lives are so fucking boring they need some attention. They come across as some passive” I just thought I’d ask... put it out there kinda bullshit . When really they have an agenda and like to split the group up into some kind of Judgement day on the individual... fuck off I say.
Same as footy threads, they often end in arguments and agendas. It’s just discussion

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's why it's called "the lounge"

It's for off-topic discussion. Like Judgement Day, and other good Arnie movies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So instead of ignoring the threads, you make bitchy posts whinging about the threads?

Makes sense...

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
So instead of ignoring the threads, you make bitchy posts whinging about the threads?

Makes sense...
I come here for the footy...my team... listen to my fellow supporters...agree or disagree... isn’t that what we’re all here for... if not I can think of a thousand subjects to argue about just to stir some shit...don’t try and spin this like you don’t have an agenda.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I come here for the footy...my team... listen to my fellow supporters...agree or disagree... isn’t that what we’re all here for... if not I can think of a thousand subjects to argue about just to stir some shit...don’t try and spin this like you don’t have an agenda.
You came to a section of the Kennel, the only section that is for Off Topic discussion.

I don't know what to do for ya

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like it's literally advertised just after the title of the section

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
You came to a section of the Kennel, the only section that is for Off Topic discussion.

I don't know what to do for ya
Off topic? I come here to discuss rugby league. Well excuse me... Is that so fucking strange? If you need to come and talk debate about politics your on the wrong site. Music, television, favourite sex position ... that’s fine!! Bit of a laugh!! Im seeing a lot of racial, immigration, vaccines left or right politics. You trying to tell me whoever puts that stuff up isn’t looking for an argument? just some jumped up little **** looking to stir shit or preach from your fucking soap box otherwise. Or has no friends

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Off topic? I come here to discuss rugby league. Well excuse me... Is that so fucking strange? If you need to come and talk debate about politics your on the wrong site. Music, television, favourite sex position ... that’s fine!! Bit of a laugh!! Im seeing a lot of racial, immigration, vaccines left or right politics. You trying to tell me whoever puts that stuff up isn’t looking for an argument? just some jumped up little **** looking to stir shit or preach from your fucking soap box otherwise. Or has no friends
Why do you care so much what other people want to talk about?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Rough day mate? :-).

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you care so much what other people want to talk about?
Because I come here to talk about footy. Simple as that... as simple as the game it is. Innocence of just following a team. The tactics, the chess, the humour, the aggression, the passion, the ups the downs... the sport... who are we buying , who do we dump, the game!!! What do you come her for!!??