Dance Music Thread - What we have a metal thread!!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
My favourite DJ would probably have to be Deadman. I've never seen him live unfortunately, but I have always wanted to. Theres many others, but im hopeless when it comes to remembering them off the top of my head. I love most genres of electronic fro. Glitch hop to Psytrance, DnB, all the way through to house, it just depends on the mood. Right now a couple of bangers im loving are; Hey you by Dope lemon, remixed by Cedric Gervais, and Mink & Shoes (dub mix) by Psychemagic.

I remember seeing seeing Infected Mushroom play at a bush doof Here near Cairns, just after a tropical cyclone had passed. The rain was fucking terential and the whole crowd was just stomping in the mud! You were constantly being splashed in the face by mud puddles, but you would just wipe it off and carry on.

Another epic concert i went to was in a football stadium in a place called Santa Cruz in Bolivia, where i watched David Guetta play. Im not a massive fan, but the show itself was awesome. They had these guys in robot costumes, on stilts, that could shoot a massive stream of sparks from each hand. They were always moving in sync, and the backdrop was a giant screen with constantly changing visual effects. It really was an awesome show! The cppious amounts of cheap cacaine might have helped......

I also saw a brazilian DJ called Gui Barrato play in this epic nightclub in Buenos Aires. It was a stunning old bank with marble stairs leading up to the front door, followed by a marble clad entry hall with epic chandeliers etc. There were a few separate bars and a night club inside the old bank vault. It was nuts.
Very cool memories and jealous of most of them Infected Mushroom I saw at Home nightclub many many red Mitshubishis ago..

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very cool memories and jealous of most of them Infected Mushroom I saw at Home nightclub many many red Mitshubishis ago..
Yeah i saw them play there way back in the day as well. Might have been the same event.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

Early Deadmau5 - Just forward to the 4:40 mark and you can get the big drop

90’s Matrix trance still a classic

Old cheesy well not really but old fav

Reactions: 88

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I had VIP tickets for a David Guetta spring break pool party in Vegas last April :( but apart from that I haven’t been to anything dance since Skrillex. Most of the dance stuff on my Spotify is older music

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Talking Paul Van Dyk did anyone see a few years ago at an Armin Van Buuren thing he fell off stage apparently quite a big drop and broke his back? He ended up getting $12 million fir it.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Daft Punk have called it a day. To be honest they never really were very productive but what they did do I enjoyed.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Many thoughts ... Imma bullet point them quick because work / time / might not be back for days on end

• I worked at Sanity between 1996-2003 .... Peak Wild FM days. Shoutout to you if you were at either of the end of broadcast parties (SkyGardens and Maroubra Seals).

• Bexta is doing a PHD in neuroscience in Qld these days and has an autistic boy.

• Best mix is this ►

• Tkay Maidza new song is a proper fucking banger. I don't know if her crowds do moshpits, but this is gonna cause one ►

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Nice pick of mix CD I had this as well. I briefly liked the hard house genre but quickly went into the more prog/house/breaks/techno side of the music

These are some of my favourite mix cds: I really can’t stress more if you like your dance these are my all time favs so really have a proper listen of you can.