2021 members.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Got the email just now, so there no physical card this season? Just the PDF we’re meant to print and scan at the gates? Can someone who’s received their pack confirm please.
Who even has a printer these days lol.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Does that include the members jersey aswell?

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Oh right! Yeah that’s pretty weird then.
Yeah, I could also be wrong and this could just be something the club is doing to ensure you have a backup of your membership card for entry. Smart thinking if it is.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I could also be wrong and this could just be something the club is doing to ensure you have a backup of your membership card for entry. Smart thinking if it is.
I’m pretty sure that’s what they are doing. The plastic card has usually been sent with the packs over the last few years. I guess with Covid delays with the post they are making sure no one has a problem.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the email just now, so there no physical card this season? Just the PDF we’re meant to print and scan at the gates? Can someone who’s received their pack confirm please.
@DinkumDog 's pack looked to have a membership card included.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@DinkumDog 's pack looked to have a membership card included.

Yep, physical card:
AF5F4394-FE5F-4C25-B47F-0F2CCBD5C0FA.jpegDoesn’t include the blue lanyard though, that’s from my 2009 membership and I’m glad I kept it as they’ve offered nothing as good since.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Got the email from Aust Post regarding progress of delivery and also I got the email with the PDF printout directions ....certainly hope we get a proper card because otherwise will be printing out copies x 3 for every game as they will get pretty ratty. Imagine turning up to the ground and the paper copy won't scan...although they would probably say to laminate them ....I note that you can't download it onto a smart phone either.

I am thinking that it is just in case cards don't get to us by the time of our first home game. Will give them a ring tomorrow I think...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep, physical card:
View attachment 21550Doesn’t include the blue lanyard though, that’s from my 2009 membership and I’m glad I kept it as they’ve offered nothing as good since.
Yippee, thanks for that.

Looks like my thought that it is a precaution as actual cards may not get to everyone by the time of first home game may be right. There was a disclaimer from Aust Post that due to COVID etc. and unprecedented demand delivery dates could not be guaranteed even though I have a time frame of 25/2 to 2/3 noted on my email.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received my tracking number today
Did pay up in the first week of the membership drive which is no problem
Just a step closer to watching our new generation bulldogs lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yippee, thanks for that.

Looks like my thought that it is a precaution as actual cards may not get to everyone by the time of first home game may be right. There was a disclaimer from Aust Post that due to COVID etc. and unprecedented demand delivery dates could not be guaranteed even though I have a time frame of 25/2 to 2/3 noted on my email.
Yeah I’d think placeholder.
If they aren’t supplying physical cards for all memberships it’s a first and I’d be surprised.
email members@bulldogs.com.au and get them to confirm but I’d say safety net.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep still haven’t heard anything about my membership pack at all. Will call to see and confirm everything is going as planned.