• NO - Conspiracy related

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
From memory didn't the Aus Gov't do something similar. I seem to recall they were waiving liability for the pharmaceutical companies that produce our vaccines.
Yep. Similar thing. With any vaccine there's always an extremely rare reaction that will inevitably happen. It's one in several million chance, but decent chance if we vaccinate everyone in Australia then that will occur. Can't say for sure what it'll be, but it's likely to give someone brain damage or something else.

Same thing happens with all other vaccines unfortunately. But governments provide liability protection for the pharmaceutical companies because otherwise they wouldn't take the vaccine.

It's very unfortunate that it happens but it's less than 1 in 1 million. So it's much more risky to not get vaccinated.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's bio not nano lmao bio in meaning biology with in hindsight us natural
Thanks I understand that already, it was just a loose reference to the robotic penis joke .... not a segway into supposedly what the new world order wants to inject into all of us. I'm very happy for you, now that all of The Kennel clearly knows you're passionately into your medical science.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks I understand that already, it was just a loose reference to the robotic penis joke .... not a segway into supposedly what the new world order wants to inject into all of us. I'm very happy for you, now that all of The Kennel clearly knows you're passionately into your medical science.
Lmao it a live culture vaccine like yoghurt you know lol

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would recommend everyone talk to their doctor before taking it. I'll take it myself asap as I'm aware of the side effects (which there's barely any) and there has been over 200 million people who have received the vaccine with 0 deaths and 0 long term side effects linked to the vaccine.

So personally I think that's enough safety testing for me. But as I said, discuss it with your Doctor and follow your doctor's advice.
Are we the only country doing the astrazeneca vaccine?
sorry - should clarify.

Seems everywhere else is using Phizer, and reports are saying ppl are shunning astrazeneca haha

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
sorry - should clarify.

Seems everywhere else is using Phizer, and reports are saying ppl are shunning astrazeneca haha
I said half tongue in cheek a few months back that I bet we will delay the rollout of vaccinations to allow an Australian made vaccine. Unfortunately I was right

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said half tongue in cheek a few months back that I bet we will delay the rollout of vaccinations to allow an Australian made vaccine. Unfortunately I was right
The Pfizer vaccine is not Australian made mate. AZ was partnered with CSL, so that was to be manufactured here. Pfizers one is very difficult to store at -70 degrees centigrade. I used to work at Pfizer - specifically in supply chain. Constantly seeing photos pop up of some ex-colleagues at the airport with a shipment of the VAX. I believe it is coming from either Belgium or Michigan.

Don't think we have the facilities (at least not yet) to manufacture mRNA vaccines yet.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
sorry - should clarify.

Nah, it's kind of equally split. Many countries are using Astrazeneca. We're actually using it as the secondary vaccine. The main vaccine that has started rolling out in Australia is the Pfizer vaccine as it was approved first. The Astrazeneca vaccine has received approval for people over 18 so that will start rolling out next month.

We made agreements with 5 different vaccine suppliers but only Pfizer and Astrazeneca have been approved so far.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, it's kind of equally split. Many countries are using Astrazeneca. We're actually using it as the secondary vaccine. The main vaccine that has started rolling out in Australia is the Pfizer vaccine as it was approved first. The Astrazeneca vaccine has received approval for people over 18 so that will start rolling out next month.

We made agreements with 5 different vaccine suppliers but only Pfizer and Astrazeneca have been approved so far.
Gotcha
Cheers

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Pfizer vaccine is not Australian made mate. AZ was partnered with CSL, so that was to be manufactured here. Pfizers one is very difficult to store at -70 degrees centigrade. I used to work at Pfizer - specifically in supply chain. Constantly seeing photos pop up of some ex-colleagues at the airport with a shipment of the VAX. I believe it is coming from either Belgium or Michigan.

Don't think we have the facilities (at least not yet) to manufacture mRNA vaccines yet.
Oh ok, I had read this and sounds like it is aussie made
A91DD713-2A3B-496C-927E-1F67BDEB9C7E.png

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The vaccine needs to be stored at -70 degrees but it's healthy to inject into someone?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do we know the vaccines aren't going to badly react with something? Ie if you drink apple juice after you have been administered the vaccine you spontaneously combust?

We just don't know

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
How do we know the vaccines aren't going to badly react with something? Ie if you drink apple juice after you have been administered the vaccine you spontaneously combust?

We just don't know
Because the vaccine was prepared by a medical genius

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh ok, I had read this and sounds like it is aussie made View attachment 21534
Yep. Astrazeneca is made locally. Pfizer is made overseas. The Pfizer vaccine is the one currently being rolled out. Astrazeneca should start rollout next month.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. Astrazeneca is made locally. Pfizer is made overseas. The Pfizer vaccine is the one currently being rolled out. Astrazeneca should start rollout next month.
I'm pretty sure they have all been overseen by one person a busy job but most strains of covid are different in correspondence to the country it's in

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was curious about the vaccine rollouts and why they seem to be giving the Pfizer vaccine to the high priority recipients.

Other than timing of supply, is there a reason most of us are getting the AZ vaccine and not all of us? Is the AZ vaccine the less preferred option? Or is this simply the Govt getting as much as they can as quickly as they can to speed up the vaccination program?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was curious about the vaccine rollouts and why they seem to be giving the Pfizer vaccine to the high priority recipients.

Other than timing of supply, is there a reason most of us are getting the AZ vaccine and not all of us? Is the AZ vaccine the less preferred option? Or is this simply the Govt getting as much as they can as quickly as they can to speed up the vaccination program?
Timing. Availability. Question marks over the AZ results (looking at what happened in South Africa).

The government are paying a motza when it comes to bringing in the Pfizer variant, so I can guarantee you they would much prefer a home grown option than one being flown in

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

We just don't know
That's what clinical studies are for mate. Albeit, these have been shorter than most. But people have lived their normal daily life when this was in phase III and IV of testing.