Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didnt cringe.
I didnt really think anything of it.
And see no issue with it.

Since when is it cringe worthy to be proud Australian?
He is the PM after all.

Aussie aussie aussie, oi oi oi.

Sing it loud and proud.
Love it.
He's trying to win the ockers but needs to try a bit harder, being a Liberal leader, it wouldn't be easy.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
How come his name hasn’t come out or has it?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How come his name hasn’t come out or has it?
It's still alleged at this stage. They can't print his name as it could result in him getting beaten to death before he's tried.

After the investigation when he's charged the name will officially come out.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
It's still alleged at this stage. They can't print his name as it could result in him getting beaten to death before he's tried.

After the investigation when he's charged the name will officially come out.
I’m assuming everyone knows so I’m surprised I still haven’t heard it whispered somewhere.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m assuming everyone knows so I’m surprised I still haven’t heard it whispered somewhere.
He’s a no one, just some staffer in the background

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I've just seen a pic of him on Twitter holding the Provan-Summons Trophy!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s a no one, just some staffer in the background
Must be reasonably high up. The security guards unlocked the Defence Minister's office for him to assault her on the sofa and knew she was unconscious.

From Twitter:

"In 2016 he used a hotel room by 2019 he was freely using a minister’s office that had to be unlocked for him. Don’t tell me he wasn’t protected".

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Must be reasonably high up. The security guards unlocked the Defence Minister's office for him to assault her on the sofa and knew she was unconscious.

From Twitter:

"In 2016 he used a hotel room by 2019 he was freely using a minister’s office that had to be unlocked for him. Don’t tell me he wasn’t protected".
Oh ok so the security guard acted as a cockatoo and protected him so he could rape a girl or the minister arranged it? Good old Twitter

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh ok so the security guard acted as a cockatoo and protected him so he could rape a girl or the minister arranged it? Good old Twitter
Maybe not as you've put it but it doesn't look good, don't you agree.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe not as you've put it but it doesn't look good, don't you agree.
In what context is your comment in though?
It’s hard for me to comment without knowing what access staff have to the office. Politics isn’t 9-5 etc

I’m mainly just confused at what point an employer must disclose a sexual assault allegation when the victim doesn’t wish to take the matter further legally or even put it in writing. Any HR managers here?

There are also laws around outing the identification of complainants. I’m really curious to know what the situation was and feel the right questions aren’t being asked. I guess they will be at one of the three enquiries underway

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
In what context is your comment in though?
It’s hard for me to comment without knowing what access staff have to the office. Politics isn’t 9-5 etc

I’m mainly just confused at what point an employer must disclose a sexual assault allegation when the victim doesn’t wish to take the matter further legally or even put it in writing. Any HR managers here?

There are also laws around outing the identification of complainants. I’m really curious to know what the situation was and feel the right questions aren’t being asked. I guess they will be at one of the three enquiries underway
My context is the situation, circumstances, facts that are established with the security breach, unlocking the Minister's office for a guy with a near comatose drunk female doesn't look good with those facts already established.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
My context is the situation, circumstances, facts that are established with the security breach, unlocking the Minister's office for a guy with a near comatose drunk female doesn't look good with those facts already established.
I haven’t read the established facts. Do you have them handy?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Jacquie Lambie’s New Jabba The Hutt / Clive Palmer Painting Is Behind All My Future Nightmares (pedestrian.tv)

Tassie independent senator and noted loose cannon Jacqui Lambie has gotten herself some new artwork for her office: a painting of her as Princess Leia wrangling Clive Palmer as Jabba The Hutt with a chain and leash. I’m honestly not sure how else I can explain this, it truly just does what it says on the lid.

View attachment 21538

Luv it.
She started off in his Palmer Party.

Probly wants a constant reminder to improve herself.

You sure its not a dart board lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Craig Kelly moves to crossbench, probably means he was told by the Libs he wasn't going to be pre-selected

Status
Not open for further replies.