'On ice': Hamstring injury has Turbo cooling his jets until round four

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of unlucky.....this bloke broke his jaw with the first carry of the trial game... or had he already had enough & it was an attempt to get away from Madge & the tigs?? :laughing:

I watched this happen and that boy was in a lot of shock and pain, grabbed his jaw and ran straight to the sideline. You knew is was bad.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I feel for the kid am happy we ain't facing him round 1.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a moron to be street racing after drinking.

Out till round 4.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Poor bloke he’s a young fella who went out. Possibly had a thew and had a small race with a mate now going to be hung like he meant it to happen and theory’s thrown up as to how it happened. It’s a injury move on

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foranevic wow

Well he could retire & live comfortably with the money Manly has signed him up on. Keep playing the 'injury' card, sit on the sidelines and still get paid millions.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like SBW who was injured a lot earlier in his career, I reckon he can manage his injuries and become the best in his position and possibly in the game. Imagine if Barrett can bring him over once he's off contract.
Hamstrings are tough injuries though, especially when a lot of your game is based around speed!
Really feel sorry for the guy, he has had a wretched run!!!

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
as good as tommy turbo is, its a huge blow to manly as they rely on turbo more than any other player, unfortunately, it is looking more likely he will have ongoing hammy injuries throughout his career