Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Funny how certain United supporters crawl out of the woodwork ... and I'm not talking about you Coach or even Mr Jackson ;)

Liverpool are really low right now, and no matter how much our supporters want to pain United in a bad light you boys are mopping us. Will it last? Keep thinking to myself you may slip up but ...

All Liverpool need to do is fight. Fuck how we win. Just need to win. And win a few now.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny how certain United supporters crawl out of the woodwork ... and I'm not talking about you Coach or even Mr Jackson ;)

Liverpool are really low right now, and no matter how much our supporters want to pain United in a bad light you boys are mopping us. Will it last? Keep thinking to myself you may slip up but ...

All Liverpool need to do is fight. Fuck how we win. Just need to win. And win a few now.
Couple of relagation teams coming up
If that’s doesn’t get you out of the rut, nothing will
In saying that, Man U arnt playing good football
Horrible actually, just fortunate to be getting a few results

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

I'm not even a man united supporter, I'm a neutral observer

I'm not even talking about observations though, I'm talking about facts

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Actually scratch that, I'm not a neutral observer, I hate liverpool

The only way I'd not cheer against Liverpool is if the nazi party came back and created nazi fc (in that case id hope for a 0-0)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The only way I'd not cheer against Liverpool is if the nazi party came back and created nazi fc (in that case id hope for a 0-0)
vicious

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is an unusual way to look at things, my theory is you are trying to get to a result that puts Klopp over sir Alex and the only way to do that is by only counting the first part

Anybody can match and beat him if you count only that period, like Claudio Ranieri etc

Btw Kloop is on pace to match the success of sir Alex, he just needs to get himself healthy and stay in the game until he is about 115 years old
Now that’s not what I’m doing, what I’m doing is using a projection chart.
And as things stand now , with Klopp having a shitload more than what Ferguson did in the same timeframe, it’s to say that if Klopp were to continue he would surpass Ferguson.
We all know he won’t though because Klopp does not want to finish up at Liverpool in 25 years time as a relic and leave his club a shambles ( cough cough)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And as things stand now , with Klopp having a shitload more than what Ferguson did in the same timeframe, it’s to say that if Klopp were to continue he would surpass Ferguson.
We all know he won’t though because Klopp does not want to finish up at Liverpool in 25 years time as a relic and leave his club a shambles ( cough cough)
Hahahaha oh hahahahahahaha
Funny man
Should take up comedy

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This could be the 5th time Liverpool was on top at Xmas and failed to win the league
More that double of the next team

What another massive dick CHOKE thus could be

We will just have to wait and see

According to the stats most teams on top at Xmas win the league

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
but alex ferguson is about to have a massive acceleration and unfortunately klopp wont be able to keep up especially because its a tougher premier league to win now

and once again this doesnt prove that the klopp is anything special , mourinho has done this 3 times out of 3 in all his epl stints and needs the league cup title to make it 4 out of 4

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Blocked your for a reason. You may think you're funny and people on here obviously have short memories when it comes to you and your shit, but I don't.

Your comments and views on Hillsborough are abhorrent so anything you say means absolutely nothing to me and shouldn't to anyone else either. People laughing along with you are only supporting your filth and are no different

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Couple of relagation teams coming up
If that’s doesn’t get you out of the rut, nothing will
In saying that, Man U arnt playing good football
Horrible actually, just fortunate to be getting a few results
Honestly? I'm not in the slightest bit confident that we'll win those games. Hate Man U but you deserve credit for what you're doing. Showing liverpool up as pretenders atm.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly? I'm not in the slightest bit confident that we'll win those games. Hate Man U but you deserve credit for what you're doing. Showing liverpool up as pretenders atm.
Nah mate we ain’t showing anyone up at the moment
Honestly looked shit in the midfield today
Dogshit

I think it will be 6 points in the bag from an outsiders view for you lads
And a very well needed 6 points
Very tight ladt 3 spots in top 4 coming up

As city has booked 1

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah mate we ain’t showing anyone up at the moment
Honestly looked shit in the midfield today
Dogshit

I think it will be 6 points in the bag from an outsiders view for you lads
And a very well needed 6 points
Very tight ladt 3 spots in top 4 coming up

As city has booked 1
Not sure why you continually sell yourself short mate. You're winning. Who gives a fuck how you win. You're getting results.

We're in a deep deep hole with no way of changing it up. I honestly, in the first time in years, have no belief we can get out of it. None. Our record against the bottom teams is absolutely shocking. Home form disasterous. Whole team badly out of form. Can't score for shit.

I don't know if there's a way out for us

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Blocked your for a reason. You may think you're funny and people on here obviously have short memories when it comes to you and your shit, but I don't.

Your comments and views on Hillsborough are abhorrent so anything you say means absolutely nothing to me and shouldn't to anyone else either. People laughing along with you are only supporting your filth and are no different
ill repeat my views on hillsborough just to remind everybody, even if the police opened up the gates and put out a sign that said Kelly LeBrock was inside naked and giving everybody handjobs, the fault is still liverpool fans pushing in

imagine the sort of pushing that needs to happen to kill people out in front, thats what im against

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw the pushing happened a few years after liverpool fans pushed some juventus fans to death, in that case the liverpool fans also blame the stadium and police set up

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ill repeat my views on hillsborough just to remind everybody, even if the police opened up the gates and put out a sign that said Kelly LeBrock was inside naked and giving everybody handjobs, the fault is still liverpool fans pushing in

imagine the sort of pushing that needs to happen to kill people out in front, thats what im against
So ... Anyone humouring this **** is just as bad. Won't make a debate out of this, and have no desire to communicate with this lowlife but hopefully the rest of you wake up a little and stop interacting with this scumbag.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So ... Anyone humouring this **** is just as bad. Won't make a debate out of this, and have no desire to communicate with this lowlife but hopefully the rest of you wake up a little and stop interacting with this scumbag.
liverpool fans who deny what really happened and try to blame others and police are the lowlifes, even when they squeezed juventus fans to death liverpool fans are hard pressed to take the blame

i understand all the intricacies, they wanted to see the game, they didnt understand what was going on in front, people were caught in a sea of people etc, but bottom line there was pushing and liverpool fans were not orderly, i dont understand why that is in any way controversial

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure why you continually sell yourself short mate. You're winning. Who gives a fuck how you win. You're getting results.

We're in a deep deep hole with no way of changing it up. I honestly, in the first time in years, have no belief we can get out of it. None. Our record against the bottom teams is absolutely shocking. Home form disasterous. Whole team badly out of form. Can't score for shit.

I don't know if there's a way out for us
That was our first win in 3 starts in epl
2 draws against bottom feeders n now a win
Next 2 games against Chelsea and city with paint the real picture

Yeah everyone blaming your defenders etc
But holy shit your 3 forwards should be dragging enough goals to be winning games
They have zero confidence at the moment, to sure what the go is
But if they don’t bounce back soon the consequences won’t be good

But I’m tipping 6 points from next 2 games from an outsiders view

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was our first win in 3 starts in epl
2 draws against bottom feeders n now a win
Next 2 games against Chelsea and city with paint the real picture

Yeah everyone blaming your defenders etc
But holy shit your 3 forwards should be dragging enough goals to be winning games
They have zero confidence at the moment, to sure what the go is
But if they don’t bounce back soon the consequences won’t be good

But I’m tipping 6 points from next 2 games from an outsiders view
I don't think everyone's blaming our defenders. I certainly am not.

Our injury till is horrendous. Just shocking. But our front three are there. No excuses.

You're tipping 6 points? I even find it hard to tip 1 at this time. Someone needs to stand up. Not sure who that's going to be tho

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
liverpool fans who deny what really happened and try to blame others and police are the lowlifes, even when they squeezed juventus fans to death liverpool fans are hard pressed to take the blame

i understand all the intricacies, they wanted to see the game, they didnt understand what was going on in front, people were caught in a sea of people etc, but bottom line there was pushing and liverpool fans were not orderly, i dont understand why that is in any way controversial
Is your name Ian Camlett by any chance?