Mitch Rein ?

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll keep saying this, sign one of them good hookers from England gives us time to invest in somone that's young and good and could learn off an experience hooker.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Katoa should be the first option. If he doesnt shape up, Bradley Deitz is well worth a try.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
but that's what this forum is for - for us to discuss our opinions. We don't know who reads this stuff. Opinions / suggestions can spread and get to the right people.
Pretty sure some people think this place should just post bulldogs news from the club, support any decision already made and hold hands and sing kumbaya. A premiership will come, none of us will be alive but just be happy with that.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure some people think this place should just post bulldogs news from the club, support any decision already made and hold hands and sing kumbaya. A premiership will come, none of us will be alive but just be happy with that.
Pretty sure some people think this place should just be only for negative shit, disagreeing with every decision already made and hate on anyone with a positive outlook.

Go Dogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We just signed a hooker.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks mate, a Premiership will come but none of us will be alive when it comes, I'm pretty certain that I'm the oldest member posting, so not much to look forward to for me.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks mate, a Premiership will come but none of us will be alive when it comes, I'm pretty certain that I'm the oldest member posting, so not much to look forward to for me.
I'm sure you'll see another one mate, there's nothing wrong with some suggestions and discussion on available players. Others think we shouldn't do that and just be happy with whatever happens, each to their own I suppose.

Anyway I have faith the current coaches and board are headed in the right direction and hooker is one of the last pieces of the puzzle for us to be competitive.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Be optimistic...we will win this year :grinning:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unsigned for 2022. Age 30. Wouldn't cost a lot. Could be better than JMK - until we get someone better and younger. This is surely the last season we can put up with JMK whose off contract anyway. If we sign someone better Rein can be back up for a couple of years.

2021 we are done for hooker
2022 TBaz is going hard for B.Smith :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Bazildog is almost 100 years old, I think he's the oldest.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bite me @bitchmode.. I remember what it was like to use a fax and a dial phone, not Morse code and telegrams. 'Back in the day' for you was a Blackberry phone and Roy Hodgson coached your crappy team..
Bro, I used a dial phone....at my grandparents house.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So sick of threads about every hooker that we could potentially buy and how much better they are than our current players. It's pointless to discuss each and every one. The club will make decisions regardless of whether we approve. For now we have JMK and Katoa and I'll support whichever of them that gets selected from week to week.
Once again same here Alan 100% and that's the way it will be...the signs are there though some are going to bang on unmercifully all year ffs.
For the record, shithouse idea and a big NO from me.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No
No
No
No

thanks, respectfully.!!

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unsigned for 2022. Age 30. Wouldn't cost a lot. Could be better than JMK - until we get someone better and younger. This is surely the last season we can put up with JMK whose off contract anyway. If we sign someone better Rein can be back up for a couple of years.

Personally don’t mind him as a player. I’m on the fence though.