Official Adam Elliott statement

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliott's a grub of the highest order. I wouldn't be surprised if he's quietly moved on before his contract expires.
It's a real shame we couldn't sack him.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I don’t need to see a public flogging.
As a member I can only hope (and expect) that they sat Adam down, looked him in the eye and said “next time you f up or embarrass our club in any way you are finished”
That’s fair enough sit him down and educate him,but what’s that telling the next generation coming through,for me Elliot committed a dog act,for all of u pussies out there,would your best mate b a best mate,if u caught him with your wife or girlfriend,and our club goin on about the 4 pillars,what a joke.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
It's just sex it's not a big deal spread the love to many prudes in the world these days I want to go back to rome

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's just sex it's not a big deal spread the love to many prudes in the world these days I want to go back to rome
Disclaimer:
The above post is not representative of the Bulldogs members and supporters.

To the General Public:
It's just a serial pest and troll.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s fair enough sit him down and educate him,but what’s that telling the next generation coming through,for me Elliot committed a dog act,for all of u pussies out there,would your best mate b a best mate,if u caught him with your wife or girlfriend,and our club goin on about the 4 pillars,what a joke.
Regardless of Elliotts actions the younger players coming through will follow their own moral code. My father cheated on my mother. I'm not ever going to cheat on any partner I'm with. One of my sisters used to take after my father a bit in that way. If her partner at the time pissed her off enough she'd cheat. So I wouldn't assume that any of the youngsters coming through look at Elliotts actions and think if I want an NRL career I need to move in on the partners of my mates.

My best mate has tried to convince me to join him and his other half in a threesome a few times. I've declined because I personally don't want to get a mental image of his junk that might pop into my head next time I'm having a beer at the pub with him.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
I agree Allen it's just life it lets us know that our stars are just human and normal like us

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Regardless of Elliotts actions the younger players coming through will follow their own moral code. My father cheated on my mother. I'm not ever going to cheat on any partner I'm with. One of my sisters used to take after my father a bit in that way. If her partner at the time pissed her off enough she'd cheat. So I wouldn't assume that any of the youngsters coming through look at Elliotts actions and think if I want an NRL career I need to move in on the partners of my mates.

My best mate has tried to convince me to join him and his other half in a threesome a few times. I've declined because I personally don't want to get a mental image of his junk that might pop into my head next time I'm having a beer at the pub with him.
That posts deserves a funny face, a wow face, an agree face, a sad face, a proud of you face so I'm just gonna reply this way with the whole lot :grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That posts deserves a funny face, a wow face, an agree face, a sad face, a proud of you face so I'm just gonna reply this way with the whole lot :grinning:
It is a bit of a mixed bag really. I just hope Elliott has a cracker of a season and learns something from this and has an incident free career from here on.

Red_Horse

Waterboy
Reaction score
Definitely the PC / cancel culture brigade got a hold of this one. The dogs did the right thing to stick by their player, everyone needs to get over it and move on. I reckon anyone saying that this would completely split the playing group has never lived inside the bubble of rugby league, this shit happens all the time, from NRL all the way down to park footy.

The amount of footy club love triangles and drunken hook ups with married canteen ladies (and yes even partners of good mates) that happen every weekend in the rugby league (and probably aussie rules) clubs of Australia is ridiculous, and something that everyone in rugby league circles is exposed to week in week out.

The boys wouldn't even be thinking about it and are concentrating on round 1.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
It is a bit of a mixed bag really. I just hope Elliott has a cracker of a season and learns something from this and has an incident free career from here on.
It's a fresh start been a torrent ten years

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Re Elliott and his influence over the younger players.
You'd kinda have to conclude that with them looking at him and seeing the sheet he gets himself into, whether innocently, or bad timing, or drunk, or pp brain dead and the subsequent embarrassment and unwanted notoriety...it must have the impact of ...I won't go down that road if I want to have a successful career and then cash in on a successful career after football in media or with pub management with Mr Laundy :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So glad they didn’t fine him or parade him before the jackals in the media at a time when he has a lot of other things to focus on. Also that they are offering him the support he needs.

Perfect response by the club.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's good to share humanizing stories. Makes posts more relevant :grinning:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully he realises that if he EVER stuffs up again it will likely be his career - with us anyway. I also hope he realises that the far majority of Dogs fans (and probably people in general) now think he's an arsehole and a large proportion of fans wanted him moved on after this incident alone. If he does something else it will be a f..king groundswell.

Last edited: