News Kiko Manu signs nrl deal

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I like how he tries to be an enforcer from the wing. I think even some forwards would be scared of him.

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Named in the Mounties trial squad against Penrith this Saturday at St Mary's......along with Aaron Schoup, Bailey Biondi & Bradley Dietz.........get along and check them out........no Doggies games this weekend..........I can't go because I live in France.......would be interesting to see how they go.......

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
How far have we fallen?

we celebrate deals signed by nevilles

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Named in the Mounties trial squad against Penrith this Saturday at St Mary's......along with Aaron Schoup, Bailey Biondi & Bradley Dietz.........get along and check them out........no Doggies games this weekend..........I can't go because I live in France.......would be interesting to see how they go.......
Where in France are you living?

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
That’s not a post from the club it’s from the players management company. I doubt you’ll here a thing from the club celebrating the signing so maybe check the facts before sticking the boot in.

I never mentioned the club

u did

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like he was playing NYC with us in 2016

bulldogs.com.auTimestampWed 20 Apr 2016, 11:49 AM
The Bulldogs halted a Warriors comeback to win 30-26 at Belmore Sports Ground to register their second win of the year.
Bulldogs 30
(Joe Tramontana, Marcelo Montoya, Zac Greene, Falakiko Manu, Reimis Smith tries: Greene 5/5)
def
Warriors 26 (Isaiah Papalii 2, Melino Fineanganofo, Christopher Sio, Levi McBirney tries: Zion Ioka 2/3, Kane Telea 1/2)

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you get to eat croissants for breakfast each day?

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where in France are you living?
Who would ever think that a Frenchman is following the dogs.
I was just wondering how long before we start traveling to Europe again,miss those summer vacations

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who would ever think that a Frenchman is following the dogs.
I was just wondering how long before we start traveling to Europe again,miss those summer vacations
Im half french, by marriage, and i support them! Lol