Movie Discussion

OWilson87

New Pup
Reaction score
Yesterday I watched a cool series, Unbelivable, this is really a very cool series, I advise everyone, there are only 8 episodes, but it's so addictive, it's impossible to just come off! detective

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I just saw The Dry with Eric Bana. Not bad. Set in rural Victoria during a drought and the plot really keeps you guessing. All I guessed right was the rock spider

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
New Mortal Kombat trailer just dropped. As a fan of MK it looks interesting indeed. It definitely is a step up in blood and gore compared to the original, but that's also being more faithful to what MK is.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I just watched this one a couple weeks ago, what did you think of the ending?
I actually thought it was a bit weird. I mean I understood everything that happened right up until there. I'm guessing that the girl ascending to the top on the platform was her way of escaping the facility, but what about the guy who saved her... why was he all the way down the bottom? I didn't understand that bit.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait what!!?!?!? This can’t be true. How we gonna watch it.
Sorry it’s HBO Max.. yeah Australians will just have to wait and see. Although Foxtel does have the rights to HBO content. I’m sure something will be announced soon..

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
New Mortal Kombat trailer just dropped. As a fan of MK it looks interesting indeed. It definitely is a step up in blood and gore compared to the original, but that's also being more faithful to what MK is.

That actually looks decent ! awesome that its full on gore too

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry it’s HBO Max.. yeah Australians will just have to wait and see. Although Foxtel does have the rights to HBO content. I’m sure something will be announced soon..
Dam bro. You have no idea how much my hype has died now. All I’m gonna be able to see is reviews on YouTube.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dam bro. You have no idea how much my hype has died now. All I’m gonna be able to see is reviews on YouTube.
You'll be able to watch it on release day if you look hard enough lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do worry my man it’ll get here.. Foxtel have the rights to most of HBO content..they also have rights to HBO MAX .. The entire content is actually split between Foxtel, Stan and Binge.. So it will get here..just when is the question. When it does..the apps normally have a two week free trial..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do worry my man it’ll get here.. Foxtel have the rights to most of HBO content..they also have rights to HBO MAX .. The entire content is actually split between Foxtel, Stan and Binge.. So it will get here..just when is the question. When it does..the apps normally have a two week free trial..
I don’t think you people understand how much whedons social justice league destroyed my life. It completely shat on man of steel and bvs build up, tone was completely changed. Let’s just not start. It took me many years to get over

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think you people understand how much whedons social justice league destroyed my life. It completely shat on man of steel and bvs build up, tone was completely changed. Let’s just not start. It took me many years to get over
I feel you dog.

I didn't mind the "Snyder-verse" - BvS theatrical release was a near disaster. The directors cut fixed up so many problems with it. The Martha scene is still a little cringe, but once you get passed it - I did not mind it as a movie.

Josstice League was terrible. There is a reason why all the directors at WB were fired for making a call on having Whedon make the movie he did out of the footage that he had. Disaster.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We saw it at the movies. The Mrs fell asleep and I honestly can't remember what happened in it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Never liked those two.. Man of Steel trailer was good.. however, too many holes in the story.. As for BvS..Martha? Anyway the Justice League looks ok.. Anyway I hope you get to see it!

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Can't fkn wait!