Opinion Mason on Twitter

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Signing Segeyaro would be like signing yourself up to having a ticking time bomb tied around your neck ...... everyone knows that the bomb will explode, the ticking is loud and clear, the unknown is when.

Bikers associate, Cory Norman, alcohol ..... tick tick tick....

No thank you.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
These wada rules confuse me,

You can take steroids which damn work and you get 4 years.

Take a shitty peptide or sarm which give you better 2% performance and you also get 4 years

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This bloke got into a punch on 2 weeks ago and made up a story about it. Hell no. He’s barely any good anyway

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm not going to deny that Seggy is a pretty good hooker, but the problem is that he's a liability off the field. I wouldn't mind having him on match payments from June 30 in order to make him earn a contract from 2022 onwards. That way if he stuffs up he doesn't play and doesn't get paid.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Time might have change Seggy
But we are in the rebuilding stages,
If we sign him it would be like building your foundations with a time bomb :fearful:
Like when they put a bomb in the twin towers so it could melt the steel beams

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still think we should of gone after a player like James Roby or the other hooker in England at least they have experience that we need. And gives barrett time to find someone long term

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not going to deny that Seggy is a pretty good hooker, but the problem is that he's a liability off the field. I wouldn't mind having him on match payments from June 30 in order to make him earn a contract from 2022 onwards. That way if he stuffs up he doesn't play and doesn't get paid.
Doesn't help with the Cap, the NRL will assume that he gets paid in full.

Go Dogs