Movie Discussion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Wahesh i was going to link you to this trailer too my man..but I was not quite sure you liked this..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Wahesh i was going to link you to this trailer too my man..but I was not quite sure you liked this..
Well I mean I'm not that into DC movies and Marvel etc... however I do like watching new movie trailers all the time bro :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Realist90 is in to the DC stuff. Me and him and two of the only people who really liked Man of Steel.

I think Wonder Woman may have turned him off JL though.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 is in to the DC stuff. Me and him and two of the only people who really liked Man of Steel.

I think Wonder Woman may have turned him off JL though.
Wonder fenale is an idiot and wasn’t portrayed correctly neither was Batman. Super man fkn superman in cannon says Batman is the most dangerous fkn justice leaguer lol. That’s what’s crazy about Batman, he got no super powers, but he’ll intimidate and frighten the fk outta super powered females and men.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The new Snyder cut Justice League Trailer.. I know some Kennelers were looking forward to this.. @Realist90 im sure you were one..@Hacky were you another? So here’s the trailer..looks epic.. as all Snyder films look...

I can’t fkn wait broooooo lol. I really hope it gets crazy views and makes Warner bros realise they fkd up with the theatrical release of bvs and let snyder take control of the dceu again.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can’t fkn wait broooooo lol. I really hope it gets crazy views and makes Warner bros realise they fkd up with the theatrical release of bvs and let snyder take control of the dceu again.
Only problem is it’s on HBO..which is unavailable in Australia..

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess all white people look the same.

But seriously, I have been a fan of Queensland's own Margot Robbie since I saw her in Wolf of Wall Street and then a funny cameo in the Big Short.
Ive been a fan of her since she was in Neighbours....

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terminator 2 is still my all time Favorite, closely followed by the last 2 Avengers movies Infinity war and end game.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Platform

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8228288/

A vertical prison with one cell per level. Two people per cell. One only food platform and two minutes per day to feed from up to down. An endless nightmare trapped in The Pit.

This movie was recently added to Netflix and currently sits as the #4 movie in Australia. So I watched it. Basically, it's a vertical prison hundreds of floors deep. The cells consist of 2 beds and a sink & mirror. Once a day, a platform full of food lowers itself floor by floor through a hole in each cell. This one food platform will stay on a floor for 2 minutes to allow the prisoners to eat as much as they can during that time. The problem is this ONE food platform must be enough for the prisoners over hundreds of floors IF they rationalise their share. Basically, this movie makes all other prison movies look completely soft. Unique movie.

7/10
I just watched this one a couple weeks ago, what did you think of the ending?

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 12782

Currently on Netflix, there is a compelling documentary series called Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez. The 3 part series looks at the former NFL Tight End for the New England Patriots, who was convicted in 2013 of the murder of Odin Lord. Hernandez seemed to have it all, a 40 million dollar contract with the Patriots, a wife, kids, he was living the American dream. However, it all came crashing down with his murder conviction. Over the 3 episodes we see a man who reached the pinnacle of his sport, playing and scoring a touchdown in the Patriots’ loss in the 2012 Super Bowl, at the age of just 22. The product of a domineering father, who demanded sporting success, he was forced to hide a secret that no doubt affected the way he lived his life. We also see a man who had a dual personality, one who was popular among friends, and one who had the captacity to commit cold blooded murder.

If you are interested in crime and sporting documentaries, this one is for you.

8/10
really enjoyed this!
Have you seen Icarus?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
do yourself a massive favor and watch it!
I just checked..I have watched a little.. So I watched almost the rest this afternoon. As you say it’s definitely a must watch .. Thanks for reminding me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Re-watching Godfather 2 for the 1000th time.

Pacino is the GOAT